FREEE still active?

GKFC

Veteran XX
Now that my character isn't complete and utter fail I'm looking to fly some adhoc roams in nullsec and get my PvP skills going.

Aditia said you guys were dreadful, but I'm willing to give you guys the benefit of the doubt and join up for a bit.

Are you still doing these on the weekend? I'm in Australia, so time difference may be a bit of an issue. Let me know.

Cheers,

G.

Yes we're still active. We're awesome though. I think we just picked up some Aussies and our alliance has a mainly Aussie corp. The US/Aussie time overlap quite a lot and you'll have other Aussies around to keep you entertained.

Nice.

Where do you guys fly? Fighting against?

Are you still able to supplement a few ships? Rifters / INtys / Canes? Looking to be cannon fodder for a while as I get better.

Convo me ingame if I'm on.

freee is an industrial corp

join #tribalwar to know more about our great mining bonuses/low refinery taxes/many manufacturing slots available

Haha.

OK done. Will fly some roams next weekend.

Will be flying something like this:

F.R.E.E. Explorer Kill details

If you have other fits let me know, just interested in getting some PvP experience while training for larger ships.

Am in the intel channel too. You guys have TS?

Hook up an EveMail with useful channels / jumpgate info etc if it exists.

Cheers,

G.

Last edited:
Er. Is this the best place to keep posting? Or just leave it all ingame in Corp.

So where abouts should I be heading? I'm still in carebear, which is the best nullsec system to set up shop in?

Anyone around Khanid Prime in the next week or so to help a nigga out? Flying solo through nullsec gives me a rubbery one.

Cheers,

G.

Last edited:
Stick to ingame, this forum is used infrequently. Head south, but you can leave all your shit in Jita and contract it to Nerclid in FREE corp and he can move it down. No containers, no damage stuff, no fitted ships (they have to be packed).

Ofc, this all depends if you're allowed to join.

Back