Finally got my quel'delar.

Stam stacking is part of having a large EH. Same with armor.

Blizz is steering away from avoidance since the values have become so inflated, otherwise the ICC debuff would be unnecessary. Avoidance (miss, dodge, parry) is a part of damage mitigation (miss, dodge, parry, block).

Cata tanks will see more stam/armor on gear and less avoidance (much much less % per rating than now).

Please stop being dumb.

So requiring 100+% mitigation for ToCG-25 Anub is a completely myth? Some top-end guilds are still farming some Uld and Uld-hardmode bosses for specific pieces for avoidance/mitigation, are you telling me they are all dumb because they don't simply stam-stack and nothing more?

So requiring 100+% mitigation for ToCG-25 Anub is a completely myth? Some top-end guilds are still farming some Uld and Uld-hardmode bosses for specific pieces for avoidance/mitigation, are you telling me they are all dumb because they don't simply stam-stack and nothing more?

It hasn't changed for anub, you still need 100%, and a shield block value of a respectable amount (I aim for like 3500+ dmg blocked per block), and that 100% is without holy shield, just with normal raid buffs.

And they aren't really steering away from avoidance in WOTLK, they did the 20% nerf, because tanks are running around in without buffs at over 50% avoidance ( http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Frijoladin ) my tank

Cataclysm I've heard they are, but ICC tanks were to OP, and a 20% dodge debuff was what they determined to "be the best way of doing it", so you aren't screwed for the already cleared content.

Stam stacking is part of having a large EH. Same with armor.

Blizz is steering away from avoidance since the values have become so inflated, otherwise the ICC debuff would be unnecessary. Avoidance (miss, dodge, parry) is a part of damage mitigation (miss, dodge, parry, block).

Cata tanks will see more stam/armor on gear and less avoidance (much much less % per rating than now).

Please stop being dumb.

As much as feannag is normally a tard, he's never really been at the end game content, and hasn't for awhile. What he uses to tank heroics isn't anythign similar to what we use in raids.

When I throw on my anub gear, I don't take dmg at all in heroics :(

Last edited:

That is a very very special case and insofar NOT the norm.

rofl you dont need a 100% mitigation set for anub

fucking people read shit and dont have the common sense to understand it

hint: the top end guilds that are farming those sets arent top end guilds, not by a long shot

As much as feannag is normally a tard, he's never really been at the end game content, and hasn't for awhile. What he uses to tank heroics isn't anythign similar to what we use in raids.

I've done ToC10 and ToC25, no ToGC and wishing they went back to the Ulduar system of hardmodes. This normal/heroic shit is all around stupid, it jacks up the loot values so much it just makes that much more for the next tier. I still need more gear for ICC-25, but I've done ICC-10 just fine. Puggers in general just fail at Deathwhisper because they never know which reanimates to attack. That or they try a "ignore the adds, burn the boss" strat or they beat on the wrong mobs for so long the shield doesn't come down before the enrage timer.

Back