Ch-ch-ch-Check out my Mage yoooo (How am I doing so far)

Shopper47

Veteran X
Decided to finish leveling my mage, but I don't know much about them. Homojoe is his name, and aoe was his game.

Do I still level frost? When can I be pew pew 10k deeps arcane?

The World of Warcraft Armory

It's too bad you can't see him because he is very fasionable. All in matching purple :gay:

Thxall!

Primary reason to level as Frost is mana efficiency for grinding. If you feel you no longer need that mana efficiency then spec whatever the fuck you want.

Edit: You actually enchant blues and greens when you're leveling?

Yea Frost is just for solo survivability and mana efficiency. Stick with it till you hit 80 and buy a dual spec and go 57/3/11 arcane for max pew pew.

Primary reason to level as Frost is mana efficiency for grinding. If you feel you no longer need that mana efficiency then spec whatever the fuck you want.

Edit: You actually enchant blues and greens when you're leveling?

Yeah I have a severe case of altitis and altmaxopness so I blow money like it's going out of STYLE.

Is tailoring worth leveling up?

Tailoring's pretty good, but ironically not for gear. If you make all the mats yourself it takes way more time than just grinding out badge gear. Bags are nice to have though, full 22 slot bags + bank without spending a single gold. Cheap leg and cloack embroiders are nice too.

Yeah I have a severe case of altitis and altmaxopness so I blow money like it's going out of STYLE.

Is tailoring worth leveling up?

when compared to all the other professions, tailoring is the very best to use with enchanting since you de all the gear and use that to enchant your own gear or alts gear. plus people in instances love you.

Back