Anyone reccomend a decent east coast server / guild?

ReD_JaCk

Veteran XV
I've played on deathwing since beta, taking breaks here and there. Solo'd pretty much the whole time due to the fact that all the guilds I joined were west coast and fucked with my schedule. I came back to wow 2 months ago on the same server and PvP is pretty much not a big thing anymore its all about raiding. I'm about to start over on a new server but they nolonger tell you which are EST or PST.

Any recomendations?

More than likely going to start a horde DK, to avoid all the new char issues. and roll a warlock alt to gradually lvl.
I have absolutly no raiding experience, btw...and i feel like I've only played 50% of the game im paying for.

I'm on Arthas. There are several high end raiding guilds as well as many raiding guilds. It's not my recommendation, just providing you the information that Arthas is EST

I considered raiding again but I don't want to raid past midnight EST which most guilds do :shrug:.

West coast people ruin it. Wish I could start raiding at 6:00 and be done by 9:30 or so.

The time zone you choose depends on when you play. Most realms have activity usually from 7pm to 12am realm time, so if you live on the east coast there's more options. Since I tend to work during the evenings, I found the 2-hour difference with a MST realm (I was and in some cases still on Deathwing as well) means all the activity/pugs/raiding usually starts when I get home. That as opposed to being on an EST realm and getting home and a lot of the stuff is already underway.

Back