dear tribalwar,

with badmofo

is it ever over?

that's his problem. i think it will take a callout post of logroller proportions to take out this giant

Spoiler

i'd never call him out, because as much of a goofy shit stirrer as he is, i still like him. i think he got too invested in this place, though. i get that, since i have been there myself, but he crossed lines that i wouldn't cross.

also the grudges were out of control. that sounds funny coming from me to some of you, i bet, but i think now once i'm done with someone, i'm really just done and don't give a shit anymore. he should have just moved on and kept up being silly. i wish i knew what he was trying to accomplish. i think he was just angry and couldn't let it go.

i hate tribe talk till i realize all the effort wasted other way

edit: yea fuk effort post but logroller real good maybe best

if logroll just stick to classic logroll effort post and get rid of whine and cry etc and stop acting pretentious then maybe forum culd band together and vanster commit suicide finally

you all sound like a bunch of little girls

while I agree that the faggotry level has increased... who really gives a shit.

Wow the internet changed?

Just like hating our kids crap music, we will hate their crap internet

everything is sweeter when your young. Get over getting old you sour fucks.

if logroll just stick to classic logroll effort post and get rid of whine and cry etc and stop acting pretentious then maybe forum culd band together and vanster commit suicide finally

vanster gonna cry and relapse every so often then edit post and continue 2 have typical american egocentrism and superiority complex and continue 2 fish 4 rep and effort post it make me sick

he got some good view but overall dood is 40 year old androgenous emo and attention whore effort poster with superiority complex

he also very horrible at tribe 1

you all sound like a bunch of little girls

while I agree that the faggotry level has increased... who really gives a shit.

Wow the internet changed?

Just like hating our kids crap music, we will hate their crap internet

everything is sweeter when your young. Get over getting old you sour fucks.

I actually get a headache when I read it. I hate it due to health concerns.

I tend to skim over people who talk that way.

Back