Official Diablo 3 Release Date: May 15th!!

vsync ftw

been playing the D3 beta, it's pretty much exactly how you'd want it to be.

Anywhere know the best place to get a collector's edition?

Last edited:
I dunno, I heard a few of the guys on the dev team went to Full Sail...so I'm pretty optimistic
:lol: Ironically, one of my friends went to Blizz after graduating (worked on SC2 and D3 afaik).

Being clever only works when you have a working brain, kike. Try harder.

my friends roomate went to FS...U and when I found out all I could do was laugh

which I felt bad about because hes an unemployed droid ap maker

really the only problem with going to a school for game dev is that i feel that too many people that go to those assume that will guarantee them a job in the game development world, which is completely false.

i know extremely talented people that went to full sail and the like..(and work in the game industry)...as well as total idiots that went to the same university and don't work in the game industry

just seems like you are better off getting a more general education in the long run.

new rule - from now on I am ONLY buying games that were worked on by Full Sail graduates

Val, I expect a comprehensive list from you
thx bud

new rule - from now on I am ONLY buying games that were worked on by Full Sail graduates

Val, I expect a comprehensive list from you
thx bud
I don't know any others personally.

I leave those sort of dick-measuring contests to people like you who wear their daddy-bought education on their sleeves as a measure of success or intelligence.

Ironically, virtually every single person you disagree with politically has a degree from a more "prestigious" college than whatever you attended.

School is school. I don't relish in the "pride" of either college I attended. Petty notions of school ranking is for suckers, retards, and other miscellaneous morons that feel the need to be in groups of other people (sports fans).

:cheers: kike

Back