Midair

lol

anyway

wat happened to me being "fair reasonable and honest" like you said in that other post tpk

Thus far, I believe that you are.

I'm completely convinced that you believe everything you say.

Even if you're completely wrong, I respect you for it.

Your boy Milk-Man spews bullshit out of his mouth like its his job. Only a fool wouldn't pickup on that. I mean, Princess Mascot? TF_Mascot? The Sixth Mascot? Where does he come up with his bullshit? It's incredible.

both you and opsayo have got butt hurt and said something like milkman is my boy or in opsayo's case he said i was protecting my clique and picking milkman over him

and it isn't true at all

i vaguely know milkman and i really mean vaguely i kno hes a guy that has a beard i know his first and last name from the time when i had a facebookand had many casual tribes player acquaintances on i used to pu with him snow poncho and copa as our scrim team a lot and that was fun and i havent argued with him in a long time

did u know i rule fucked his team off the twl 3v3 arena ladder badly using match communications rule violations and other e-lawyering trash as well as non being my friend and that made milk really angry at me (sorry i thought it was funny i was a teenager) and was really fucking scummy was like 8 years ago now or something

milkman is just a guy i dont have any issue with who is chill and funny and i dont foresee having any drama with him in the future i guess he's an e-friend arena player that is fun to play vidya game with

i just happen to argue things on an internet forum that he happens to align with. it doesn't matter who he is i'd do this for anyone if i agreed with them

there is no defending some1 cuz friend here there is only defending some1 cuz i agree with their opinion

ru able to see this difference ???

OK fine, all your words that you have typed have convinced me that you are in fact good at tribes. I'll erase watching you play first hand from my memory and base my take on your skills off of what you have written. The keyboard is mightier than the disc launcher.

TPK is king.

4 example i would still be opsayo's friend if he was able to let his friend disagree with his opinion on cheating without attacking that "friend" with personal attacks and real life threats

friends should be able to disagree on things without the world melting down

i think 90% of the stuff dp writes is retarded fag shit and ive told him this but i still think he is a nice guy usually

stork ive argued with and had forum dramas with but i make a point now to not insult him personally and to just agree to disagree

this forum shit is for entertainment 4 a sick person like me not for some popularity contest or ego stroking like rtcll does when he writes threads about all the nice boi qualities of his cyber friends whose dicks he wants to suck

asp-golf.gif

Dare, you can stop talking. I get what you are saying and I believe you.

I'm really glad we had this discussion.

Now I know who I've been talking to all this time.

You are not a bad d00d at all, but you speak way over your head man.

Regardless you're an honest guy and it's all good.

OK fine, all your words that you have typed have convinced me that you are in fact good at tribes. I'll erase watching you play first hand from my memory and base my take on your skills off of what you have written. The keyboard is mightier than the disc launcher.

TPK is king.

And now I have you pegged down completely.

Thank you for your time Milk-Man.

I wish this thread had happened years ago.

GG boys.

tpk ur a fucking noobie that played hpb tribes

u r talking about a game u didnt play when u talk about lpb LT/arena and were never good at it

they are completely different almost as different as t2classic and t1 are which many retarded people would say play exactly the same

so if u want to keep comparing one game to another go right ahead but ur a mentally ill moron and u should kill your brothers and parents and urself

how is it so hard to believe that the players who played this game for 15 years are better than the players who played for only 3 years? it my mind this is very normal

im fairly certain that ladder activity has nothing to do with skill progression but i aint fukin sure

i did indeed read most of this thread, and as much as i like TPKs posts, its just weird how he cant grasp basic logic of input = output.

the more time u put into something, the better u will be

unless u are fuckin retarded then u are just fukt and will never improve

tpk no one hates u here, i dont think

personally i just think youre blind to your own hubris, then again most people are, yours just happens to manifest itself in a video game you haven't played actively for over a decade

ya i actually hate him

i kno he is one of those fat neckbeard anime loving losers who coincidentally played tribes and thinks we give a flyin fuk about his thoughts on the game. we all kno he is dogshit

i dont even read his posts

next 2 tehvul, id like tpk to kill himself next

Back