i think all servers should run base past 7v7

nihility and cacophobia are not good even tho they were on teams that beat storks favorite dick suck bud nonreg

they r bad home defenders

hehe it is funny when stork make fun of acro 4 being asperger and writing tribe guide then he write his own asperger tribe guide

plz take this tribe guide srs becuz it is much better than asperger guide v1.0

acro was not a good home d even tho he on #1 team and write similar guide to storks but 6 year earlier

read.gif

stork have worse tribal entitlement issues than me now he like baby joemomma luke skywalker who will kill old joemomma vader with even more entitlement overwhelming

stork why u gotta Frankenstein the past

all this shit happen way before you say including not having juggernaut home d with flag and groove right it not only but tsi and others like him wont stay or hold flag so cappers who at time were not big duelers began large passing rhythm df non icehawk all ren dudes do it prolly came from ren first

4 srs i feel like this tribal groundhog day every comment i make few years ago (aspergers, chip on shoulder, base rants, bipolar, etc) all come back - u go to 2008 TT and see identical threads

it like stork finally get job like rest of us cant terbs 24/7 to reclaim title and talk endlessly of 'better days of lt'

that does not sound liek anyone else here

luke-i-am-your-father.jpg

sideslash was pretty good player but he was a dick a lot

I have job and life since I graduated highschool.

Anemix told me the story of home d. Groove is right about the tsi part.

As for me having entitlement issues, the only two people on TW that I care about are copa and opsayo.
Dare is a great chaser and good triber, but he have some kinda ego that conflicts with my ego. I can admit to having an ego, but most of the time it is really just jokes.

He also accuse me of hacking many time in pm's with other players. So I know.he never respect.

Oh well.

Cy I know you would make a great home d if you ever got into LT.
You were built 4 it man.

Also let it be known I could stop playing 4 a year and comeback and still whip jm5k ass going disc only and make him go 5/35 kd ratio again. holmahdiick

Back