i think all servers should run base past 7v7

i think the last 3 LT pu's i show up to end up going to base pub maps within 1-2 maps.

i want 2 just play LT for once.....i miss it :\

then its just scrub ego dick stroker with their 1.40 netset mindset cg who blow @zz at CTF all being terrible and make me not even want to play the game anymore.

and these are my teammates that I'm talking about.

nobody plays as a teammate ne more.

stork i think u 2 srs about this, last few days it has been real good including every1 and having big pus lots of good games etc

it is surprising how many pub only players can play a match positions of ho or lo etc if it is cluster or base

it will be a fad and base will fizzle out eventually

while i like LT too i think it is best to just embrace what u can when u can

cause eventually base will be hard to find again

pretty much

just enjoy some pub maps

hopefully we see hb_pub put on servers and quiksand_pub etc

have sum fun while it last

there really not a big difference between pub maps and lt anyway

I think they r not super fun for me because I get asked to home d while my joe smoe buttlicker LD partners whack off. Then my cappers rarely ever make it home and when they do it is usually not in good form.

There's just too many LD's who cant play a lick of stand d and too many cappers who cant hold a flag in spawn.

Playing home d in 95% of the base and LT pu maps over the last three years is prolly draining my enthusiasm.

I don't like forcing ppl to let me play other positions because they usually pick me pretty high and expect me 2 play 100%.

If its a high level pu, I'm happy to home d, but home d'n in base pub maps 4 ppl who aren't even that good in energy pack, is not fun 4 me.

stand d in cluster not really super important 2 hit someone off route

chase much easier on pub map

neway it really just deathmatch i think

good cluster team just focus on keeping flag off stand at all time llama grab encouraged

cy can u write how 2 play cluster guide asap

it your first act as new tt admin

i bought new mouse and it is so smooth and light it is like magic

so i will disc you in the cock and balls 24/7 soon once i get comfy with it

Stork was it you the other day or Sleepy smurfing as you

Stork: I want to play something else!

Team: No too bad u play Home D

Stork:

okay-face.jpg

Just Razer Deathadder, Fiance bought a new laptop and I got the manager to throw in a mouse and he agreed to throw it in

Razer DeathAdder 3500 Optical Gaming Mouse : Gaming Mice - Best Buy Canada

I used to have the M$ Habu

Microsoft Habu

which I loved but it has always been really heavy, and the laser was at the bottom of the mouse causing some weird shit when polling fast sometimes (like DJing).

This is basically the same mouse but much smoother. I'm still getting used to it though

EDIT: Here is laser placement comparison. Deathadder on left, Habu middle and Intellimouse Middle

sensorplacementsmall.jpg

See how far down the Habu's laser is? I didn't think it affected me but after 3 years on day one of my new mouse I feel like my aim and skiing is better. *shrug* prolly placebo effect but fun

Last edited:
Back