i think all servers should run base past 7v7

at one point we planned a really dynamic list that would add slightly larger maps as the player pool increased and would remove maps as the player pool decreased

like when the server dropped to 10 maps like lotus would pop in, when maps got up to 12 lotus and hillking would be removed

when servers hit 16+ then rhaskic and some base maps would start to come in etc

it was interesting

but in the end people vote map changed to dx sh or hk

:]

i m ok with that

cuz i not have add

i wulld like to play arena with shield pack and shield whore and most especially auth with plazma

it is 2 bad there is no arean anymore

this was fun as hell

tbh i will basically play t2 until t1 tribe start to play more base

would much rather play t2c than t1 LT though t1 base>>>>>t2c

i will play t1 thru thick and thin. i play mod tribes and it went away. not a single player. so here i am playing LT way beyond what i spent all of my teenage years playing. but i will play it, if everyone played annihilation i would play it. i love tribes 1 and i always will.

Spoiler

tribes is tribes. i have played ultra ren, i have played elite ren. i have played reality bites, i have played sex mod. ive played annihilition i have played base. ive traveld many seas and played TAC. ive played shitty paintball. ive crossed the desert land and played screaming fist. now i play LT. i enjoy my tribal life. long live tribes.

playing LT is like playing CS its great fun! for ages, then hidden within the same game is a magical fun new exciting mod called base that comes on when everyone is feeling the tribes love @ the right moment, like adding the BFG to CS for some fucking madtimes. Tribes willl never die even in AU - much smaller population we still get 8v8 some nights on a game thats 40459245 years old:bandit::rofl:

what if we did an arena server, but the match type was free for all, so you could just keep joining and respawning but then tournament then 1 kill ur out

i think all servers... 10-10-2011 03:44 AM The Magical Zoo stop quoting/responding to him -rep

amadeus, this guy doesnt think i should talk to you about my love for tribbing

Back