Tribes 1 - October 2nd PU's

TribalCozA

Veteran³
Sunday, October 2nd, 9:30pm EST
10 vs 10 base PU's on The Community server, if we don't have enough we'll 5 vs 5 LT PU until we get enough
pm the vets, have a bit of fun on a sunday night
if it goes well ill run another one on October 9th, etc
be there or be triangle :jawdrop:

Last edited:
After much soul-searching and introspection, I have concluded that Tribes is in fact much cooler than triangles. I'll be there.

u kno i am not gonna hold my breathe that this will happen cuz coza has the iq of a dingo

but anyway

in future we culd do a same day sign up same day tourney for t1

just say every1 that shows up to irc channel will get assigned a team and then scrim throughout the day no prior sign up required

make it one sunday a month or something so it is not complicated

worst case scenario is pus

best is 2 or 3 organized scrim teams

u kno i am not gonna hold my breathe that this will happen cuz coza has the iq of a dingo

but anyway

in future we culd do a same day sign up same day tourney for t1

just say every1 that shows up to irc channel will get assigned a team and then scrim throughout the day no prior sign up required

make it one sunday a month or something so it is not complicated

worst case scenario is pus

best is 2 or 3 organized scrim teams

also do it in turtles server, so people unaware wont rage thinkin admin bein natzi when they force to obs, and so mav dont kick you :bigthumb:

we culd use a couple of servers if we get more than 2 teams

but using irc and setting date and time 4 ppl 2 show wuld be good gauge of ppl who r srs and easier to make teams and organize with team captains get vent etc

has coza ever play base?

isnt most of his experience in hacking in renegades and failing at running tournies?

Why not just continue the old Base PU schedule of 10pm EST Sundays?

You should post in GD as well as you'll get a few other guys show up that don't read TT.

Back