ET - Quake Wars Mod: Tribal Wars

Yeah, i need something new and fresh..lets see it boys. (Understand it's slow because it's a small crew working on it.) But keep teasing us..

Since it's wrong to leave you guys hanging,

Twars isn't dead, but I don't really know how much more we'll be able to do at this time. Alot of us have found jobs/internships - in my case I am at Garage Games for the summer.

Arcanox as far as I know is now a full time game developer somewhere.

I think it would be possible to release what we have... Which is pretty playable. But it's Arc's call.

Last edited:
JoMo is probably mad that most of Legends 'dev' team made it to GarageGames.

Justin
xgal
hobbs - i think bowl-head did the internship?

At least I'm only out six bucks for buying that crappy Quake Wars.

Sorry if you guys feel a little betrayed, but if you ask me we have something playable either way.

Meanwhile, even though some of you guys think it's trash, keep your eyes on legions.

Last edited:
Sorry if you guys feel a little betrayed, but if you ask me we have something playable either way.

Meanwhile, even though some of you guys think it's trash, keep your eyes on legions.

Still looking at it hoping something changes about it..cause right now it's odd and boring.

What's wrong with him going to Garage Games? A job is a job.

And regarding Legions. I'm still not all that excited about Legions as is, but I sense there are a lot of suprises in store that have not been revealed. I think a lot of time is being spent finishing up their new Torque 3D engine and thats coinciding with porting Legions to it. Plus you have to think, they didn't buy Tribes IP for nothing. We old school tribes addicts aren't really their core market. They are going after a younger more impressionable audience and hope to hook them on their recreation whatver that may be and other IA games. Or, maybe they'll shock us all with some awesome new Tribes goodness. Who knows.

Last edited:
And regarding Legions. I'm still not all that excited about Legions as is, but I sense there are a lot of suprises in store that have not been revealed. I think a lot of time is being spent finishing up their new Torque 3D engine and thats coinciding with porting Legions to it. Plus you have to think, they didn't buy Tribes IP for nothing. We old school tribes addicts aren't really their core market. They are going after a younger more impressionable audience and hope to hook them on their recreation whatver that may be and other IA games. Or, maybe they'll shock us all with some awesome new Tribes goodness. Who knows.
Did you mis the entire "Tribes on IA" thing?

It's been an honor just to be in Eugene and meet ex-Dynamix guys. GG is an awesome place full of really good guys.

Since I cant share or say anything about Legions at all, I'll just post something I did a little before I came.

1240603734.voltemand_legoinsfinal2.jpg

Just hang out for now

Last edited:
Back