[MAP PACK] Released At Last

Damnit, I'm not downloading this until I see a server running at least one of these custom maps. I've tested some of them already with riven and they are great, it's just that no one runs them!!

uphu said:
Damnit, I'm not downloading this until I see a server running at least one of these custom maps. I've tested some of them already with riven and they are great, it's just that no one runs them!!

they've been out for like an hr...

Part 2 is uploading right now. It will contain Acheron through Feigned Beliefs, and also fixes for Stormdance and Spiridian. Yes, we found bugs already. Therefore, please remember to install this SECOND. I plan on replacing the first exe at some point this week with one that does not include stormdance and spiridian, so that you wont have to worry what order to install them in in the future.

Ok, hopefully something is wrong on my side, but i loaded em all from part 2 and gigant seems to be missing the entire terrain. like theres no ground.... anyone else try this map yet? did it work for you?

File keeps timing out for me and won't resume. :mad:

As for the servers running these maps, I saw two tonight already, with people in the servers. STFU, download the maps, and send an email to your favorite server admin. Now.

OK, ... Part "B" downloaded great this morning. But.... The first post states that it has a link to part "1" but it links me to "B". Is part B the first part?

This is to confusing for me in the morning without any coffee. So, I'm off in search of some.

I thought there were two parts?

Tried just changing the link to file A but the file is not found. :( Can't find it by searching on Vengeancemaps either. :( :sex:

Last edited:
well i just unzip it anywhere and then move it to the game directory...
but is there anything in partA that ill need to play the maps in partB?

uphu said:
Well time flies! Servers better run this then. I haven't seen any custom server before.
MoFo's Casa de Putas.... for like 3 months at least we have been running custom maps and we will continue to run custom maps with these new VM maps.

Back