[T:V] Post pics of the maps you are working on...

Cinderkarst said:
Some pics from my first map, which are all outdated by now but will give you a rough idea...

http://www.def-rangers.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=18

Also, a somewhat comprehensive TribesEd tutorial is coming.

LIGHTNING EDIT: That CC view is especially outdated. I'll post some new pics when I get back to work on Sunday.

I like it, but the bases (Imp/BE) feel like the need their respective differences (Square/Triangle)

I think that's because I've been playing too much of the other maps... Looks cool none-the-less. :eek:

GB.Arkady said:
cool map, Boot, the center section reminds me of T1 Anthill.

thats becasue it's based off of that. I call it Safe Warm Plalce because thats the arena version of that map that I played for years.

[Ms] iNsAnE said:
Boot you have messenger or something? PM me if you do. I'd like to be in contact with someone that could help me with my mapping (if you're interested). Thx.

yeah I'm still kind of a newb at this stuff myself, but if you have questions you can catch me on AIM: l300T

i decided to try out the lush look, with a dark feel... i kinda like it. It is alot different compared to all the light and bright maps.
rainynew1.jpg

rainynew2.jpg

This base is done... no more touching it.. now i move on to finalize the other base...

rainynewinside1.jpg

inside of the other base, half way done

rainycomplete.jpg

everything

Btw the sunlight seems to bright from the sky Maybe change the color to a dark grey and play around with that...

Just some CC...

Santa, HHOOOO man !!!!!
thats looks GREAT, and as a "Dangers Crossing" map fan... i'm glad someone is already working on it.

i'll get the game this week, and i like the idea that i can play this map when i get it.
thnX man.

(just don't 4get to tell us where we can D/L it from :p ).

Here's a few shots from the Damnation remake I started last week.

damn1.jpg

Imperial Side

damn2.jpg

Blood Eagle Side

damn3.jpg

Another shot of the BE Base from the flag stand.

Like I said, i just started this last week, still have a lot of detailing and stuff to do.

awww yea. some sweet looking maps coming up.
nef, did you use the T2 hightfields for damnaion on your map or did you have to do all of that on your own?

holy crap nefilim, that damnation looks sweet. ps. i like the square bases better, a red triangle in green terrain just is weird o_O

When I get my hands on the editor, then you can be expecting a grappling and waterskiing friendly map, with the bases sitting way up in the sky... Got it all planned out in my head. :D

Back