Tuning changes for 05, open beta

I am So Suprised.
maybe if im Wrong, Correctly me plz, Isn't this a OPEN BETA?
instead of
''he lets ask fileplanet if we can put it 2 exclusive so thouse dumbasses can be 0wn3d.''
this is an OPEN BETA, it IS OPEN, right? or not? :blowup: :grimreape

Argh those consumer whores and their excess cash. We should all live in mud huts and wipe our asses with leaves otherwise you're some kind of materialistic pawn RARGH - hey did you see fight club it was kewl!?

i hate FP, :mad: i ain't paying a cent 2 play T:V, no way
imagen ur self that HL2 comes out soon, and a month b4 it comes out and there is a forum like this, They ask Fileplanet for exclusive, Everybody is going 2 Gamespy HQ and Force them 2 give the demo lol, lmao

KineticPoet said:
Among the changes is a grappler change that is controversial. The grappler can no longer grab flags from the field. The reasoning is that this ability, as it's currently implemented, is instant, seemingly magical, and therefore confusing and frustrating for a large number of players.

Right now, I get "magically" hit by sniper rifles, and I get zero feedback about what actually hit me.

Going by this logic, you better take that out as well.

Lucky clsoed beta tester not only did you get to play before we could you don't have to pay the fucking assholes at FP.

Last edited:
lol, i have noticed since yesterday registration, that everybody is saying like ''cant wait 2 play it!''
o no, i feel That Dream of Half life 2 Coming again....RUN!!!

-[BD]-Jaeger37 said:
i hate FP, :mad: i ain't paying a cent 2 play T:V, no way
imagen ur self that HL2 comes out soon, and a month b4 it comes out and there is a forum like this, They ask Fileplanet for exclusive, Everybody is going 2 Gamespy HQ and Force them 2 give the demo lol, lmao
God. Who the hell let Jeff K. register?

Back