Status
Not open for further replies.
*Altair* said:
tvbox1.gif

THIS is the box!!

Winner!!!

Even an email like

Dear Sierra,

After releasing the final box art to the public, a few fans thought they could improve on it. Suprisingly, some did a very impressive job. Here are some that I thought you might want to look at.

Personally if I worked for Irrational and was busting my ass to make this kick ass game like many of the developers are and then saw Sierra/VUG take a shit on it with this horrible boxart I would seriously flip shit. The apathy is not making me happy.

(reply to main post)
hello, that looks retarded. damn box designers at vivendi. sigh. they should've totally gone with the community on that one

-iA- Sass said:
Chaostar's appears to be a guy dragging his feet across the desert while using his jetpack (angled down) at full thrust - not exactly the kind of thing I hope to see in tribes. And Shake, anyone who hasn't followed T:V development has no idea what the pod looks like or does (I think the pod looks kinda goofy in general).

Personally, I like taxman's with the white background and the dunce_boy's julia based ones the best. The official one looks atrocious.

i agree, we all know he's skippin along the bottom there at full speed, but to an outsider it looks like a dude is crashing. it does look nice though.

heh, that boxart truely blows. but don't care, I just want the damn game no matter whether its wrapped in a newspaper or a sleezy box like that :|

Don't forget Tim Schafer's ancient theory that an explosion on the box art always brings in sales. A huge fiery ball of jetpack flame will do just as well!

:signed:

That box looks STUPID!@

I am floored at how many people in suits must have given it a thumbs up! It looks STUPID@#!

Julia is HOT! Put her on the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back