News: Tribes: Vengeance Skinning Contest

Someone with MAX mind converting the model to a .3DS file for me? I use Rhinoceros for my modeling and don't feel like trying to find my old copy of MAX in the land of dead discs.

I've made a photoshop version of the skin with an overlay layer of the wireframe in Green (You can alter the color as well) so as to make the process a bit easier since these models actully have some more complex shapes. If anyone wants it, let me know.

Daedalus said:
Someone with MAX mind converting the model to a .3DS file for me? I use Rhinoceros for my modeling and don't feel like trying to find my old copy of MAX in the land of dead discs.

I've made a photoshop version of the skin with an overlay layer of the wireframe in Green (You can alter the color as well) so as to make the process a bit easier since these models actully have some more complex shapes. If anyone wants it, let me know.
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6478192#6478192

5245-200x200.jpg

lol

i'm gonna do one for fun. if my idea works out well i might have to do it to all the armors once the game comes out :]

aScotiA said:
Is that really necessary to explain?
To people who have no idea what a skin is, yes. Just because you don't expect those people to enter, doesn't mean they won't read it.

Back