News: Beta Signups Begin

Are you supposed to get an automated reply or anything after filling it out? I hope my yahoo adress was ok to use, because thats the one I actually check

You cannot leave tribes superstar chico- out, my resume includes: enDless, supernatural, -s-

5150 wanted me but I said no

kekeke

Vampire said:
It has nothing to do with an email address.

I didn't even get to put in my information, which I explained in my post. It comes up for half a second and then automatically goes to the error screen before I get to touch anything.
IE + Rights for us to rape your system (set your browser security on "help, I can't get up") so that our active x control can spy on you.

Thrax Panda said:
NOBODY is getting accepted. They're just getting into the database. The only way you know you're accepted is if I've told you that you are, or one of the dev team in AUS has told you that you are.

aww shite. i deserve to be in. we will see.

t:V dev guys can i get special treatment into this closed beta for being good @ tribes?
(i am current undefeated #1 twl tribes 2 duel champion base and classic ) THANK YOU

ZProtoss said:
Hm. If you guys are sending CD's via snail mail, and the beta *starts* on the 14th, are the cd's going out before the 14th?
Starts and *Starts* Are frequently two different things. In this case it means we'll have selections done and be able to say "it's in the mail" sort of thing. At any rate, the first group will be like 30-50 people, so you're almost all going to be looking in from the outside for a while. Just wait calmly and say to yourself, I don't have to put up with the hellish crashes and server dumps that the early idiots do.

Of course the game's stable, so that's a lie, but it will make you feel better

Thrax Panda said:
IE + Rights for us to rape your system (set your browser security on "help, I can't get up") so that our active x control can spy on you.

I am having the same problem as he is...

I have everything so wide open on my machine and IE right at this time that a noob could rape it but still...

just flashes the form for a second or two then goes to the error page and like I said, status bar says that page is done but with errors on page :shrug:

:lol:

Good luck to all you impatient, easily frustrated, "can't read directions", "firebird rox!", "haha I used a fake email", & "I'm not telling you where I live" people.

Back