News: TribalWar Vengeance Movie

Those of you waiting for a movie.. this is a great movie, one of the best I've seen in a while..

Worth your time to download, seriously.

http://dropbox.nextwish.org/tribes/jaff-Omega-divx.avi

jaffa said:
hay guys,

ive been working on a t2 movie for the last couple of months and finally got it finished last night. i hope that the people who like this type of thing will enjoy what ive been able to produce.

Runtime - 8:04
Size - 140mb

http://dropbox.nextwish.org/tribes/jaff-Omega-divx.avi

MD5: 3bec8b2512a2a4c63b0747df1f42277a

thanks to nexty for hosting and to everyone whos going to dl it

edit : i should probably add its encoded with divx 5.0.5

Hope you don't mind jaffa!! :)

Better not be yet another T2 movie or ban++

Edit: It's a T2 movie. God, please stop.

Last edited:
Not sure how I feel after seeing this. The playermodels kinda suck. Its floaty as all hell. That map blew. The discs are unbelieveably slow. And the animation of him grabbing the disc launcher after every shot is annoying as all fug.

The grappling hook was cool as hell though and theres a shizload of potential with that thing.

Nicodemus said:
Not sure how I feel after seeing this. The playermodels kinda suck. Its floaty as all hell. That map blew. The discs are unbelieveably slow. And the animation of him grabbing the disc launcher after every shot is annoying as all fug.

The grappling hook was cool as hell though and theres a shizload of potential with that thing.
:signed: there was a OOB for vertical ceiling height...wtf. Also, the trails are horrible for every weapon :(. You can COMPLETELY change direction in mid air while jet packing and come to a complete stop...

omg 50 kb/s :roller:

get this mirror up, so i can download at 4x that i am now atleast :/

nps K1! :)

sorry i didnt mean to hijack the t:v thread,

i wasnt sure if i should release my movie here or not since the vibe is mostly anti t2 :p , if you do download it tho i hope you enjoyed it !

thanks

sopo : tried running it thru gspot? sounds like a codec issue mate

axle-of-t1 said:
omg 50 kb/s :roller:

get this mirror up, so i can download at 4x that i am now atleast :/
Nobody is authorized to mirror our exclusive content at this time.

Back