News: Marweas Parts from Vivendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work on Tribes Marweas and gl. At least you actually participated in the community and supported tribes even when everyone said it was dead etc. It's actually good to see a real person on the inside along with Thrax.

Sierra really is run by retarded monkey fuckers.

GGs Marweas. Wish you could see it through to the end of T:V.

[QUOTE='PrinceofSpades]Can we Call him Scrapy Doo?[/QUOTE]

How about Scrote?

I'm in no position to know what contributions Marweas made to anything, but it seemed to me that he was a decent guy with a great sense of humour.

And so it makes me sad to hear that it was him that 'took one for the team'. :(

Good luck Alex. Don't be a stranger. You'll be My honored guest at MarweasLAN. Mike sounds like a good guy. This is definitely the work of Dave G. BTW. Best wishes.....and if you ever need brain surgery......

I mean, my name isn't really Chris - that's just what I made you think. You see, my Jedi mind games work on everyone... Muhahahaha...

-Not Chris

:ugh:
So, you guys realize that if he starts working at somewhere else, he will be competing with Tribes possibly?

:eek:

VektorX said:
:ugh:
So, you guys realize that if he starts working at somewhere else, he will be competing with Tribes possibly?

:eek:

I hope so. I'll buy that game rather than T:V now.

:heart: marweas. Best of luck!

Thrax Panda said:
Well... he did sell 500,000 copies of T2, so I'm betting that with a game like T:V he'll go nutcakes! ;)

Yes, I'd forgotten what a tremendous financial success Tribes 2 was. That's why I still have that job at Dynamix, isn't it?

Adios, Alex, and happier trails--which you are sure to find away from Sierra (our corporate motto: "Always Keep Your Resume Updated!"

Diamondback|ChT said:
Yes, I'd forgotten what a tremendous financial success Tribes 2 was. That's why I still have that job at Dynamix, isn't it?

Adios, Alex, and happier trails--which you are sure to find away from Sierra (our corporate motto: "Always Keep Your Resume Updated!"
OH SNAP!

good fuckin bye and good fucking riddance, now go play in traffic and it will be a perfect world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back