Design a Vengeance Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colosus

my pronouns are..
Veteran XX
The Tribes as a sport photoshop was absolutely amazing. You guys did a great job. So, as another chance for those of you design geniuses that want your chance to win some TribalWar dollars...

DESIGN A TRIBES: VENGEANCE LOGO

Here are some current Tribes logos to give you some ideas... I recommend still using the font as the "Tribes" part and just changing the vengeance and the texture to be something cool.

http://staff.tribalwar.com/colosus/logoblack.jpg
http://staff.tribalwar.com/colosus/tribeslogo.jpg

Personally, I'm not too impressed by the Vengeance text. I don't think it is the final logo, but TribalWar needs something that we can use to represent Tribes: Vegeance for various articles that we write. Now is your chance to show off your work.

The winners will receive TribalWar dollars after the public votes on the top 10. The contest will go on until September 5th. Let's see what you've got.

brasstax_t3_1.gif

brasstax_t3_1_small.gif

Last edited:
why do u think the tribes as asport PS was so amazing? it was undoubtedly hilarious and great for us at tw. but if i remember correctly (which i might not be), wasnt the point of the thread for marweas to use shit we made for advertising or soemthing?

i doubt hes gonna use tribes: pie eating

dooster said:
why do u think the tribes as asport PS was so amazing? it was undoubtedly hilarious and great for us at tw. but if i remember correctly (which i might not be), wasnt the point of the thread for marweas to use shit we made for advertising or soemthing?

I think the point was that marweas mentioned doing an ad campaign around that same theme and Imposter thought it would be funny to see some of the TribalWar ideas.

This one however is so that TribalWar has something to use that is a bit nicer than just blah text saying "Vengeance" and to show off some of the wonderful design talents of TribalWar.

dooster said:

they're not gonna use it no matter what someone came up with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back