News: T:V Box Art Finalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Menzo already said that no matter how much we bitch it is the final version, there really isn't any point arguing over the crappy box anymore.

i think there might be good in having a crappy budget-title looking box. the people familiar with the tribes series will buy it, so there will be less 9 year old l33tsp33k talking noobs. i want the game to get good distribution, but even if it dosnt, there will be some good in the bad.

Well, they scared us with a very ugly box for Tribes 2 aswell.... luckily THAT got changed, let's hope they do it again

tribes2-front-lg.jpg

Ohnoes! SpaceOrcs with guns!

Last edited:
Writer's versions are great.

I'd make the picture cover the entire box with the text above and below. The white boarder is blinding.

Why didn't they let us vote on it?
Community at its best.

you guys cry about a box covor like you won't buy it if it looks like that... we have a bunch of 12 year olds posting in here or what?

agen you tard...people have said OVER AND OVER that they are going to buy the game no matter what. And that the point of their argument is that the person shopping for games who doesnt know what Tribes is will look at the box and not think twice before passing it up. Having the same people in the community gets old, and some new faces are wanted all aroudn

agen-|- said:
you guys cry about a box covor like you won't buy it if it looks like that... we have a bunch of 12 year olds posting in here or what?

First of all, it's cover, not covor. Typos don't really help your cause if you're calling us 12 year olds. No offense.

Take a dose of your own medicine.

Selachii said:
Well, they scared us with a very ugly box for Tribes 2 aswell.... luckily THAT got changed, let's hope they do it again

Hmm... maybe this is really a design contest and they submitted the lamest idea they had in hopes that it'd anger the community enough to have people actually design alternate covers... Here's hoping.

Look at it this way:

You know how you're perception of your voice isn't what everyone elses perception of it is?

It's this way with the box. They might think its good with all the knowhow and experience they have. But in the public's opinion, it sucks. You know how many times something like this happens per day?

Look at the "Wise" brand potato chips. On the back they state they have the best tasting chip. And in my mind, they suck. No flavor. Completely ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back