OT: All your base are belong to us

Dear idiot,

Ok first of all you need to learn PROPER ENGLISH! "All your base are belong to us" is not a proper sentence. Go back to school and learn how proper english is written. Learn a few nouns, verbs and a couple dangling participles and with any luck you will be able to write properly in 20 years or so.

Second.... do you smoke crack? All these pictures were not altered? MY ASS! I have some advice for you. Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. The bullet just might fix the brain damage in your head without killing you.

Third.... I am horryfied at the thought that idiots like you will one day run this country. I am already planning a move to Canada in 25 years.

Fourth... if this is some attempt at comedy... I BEG YOU! NEVER TRY TO BE FUNNY AGAIN! Seriously... your gonna do permanent brain damage to someone.

So stop smoking crack and drinking sterno and go back to school and learn how to read and write before you wind up on the streets.

You are single handedly dumbing down our country with your website and video.

Your pal,

The Ruler of the free world.

I replied to this guy to "lick my balls", among other things... and got a reply back from another guy who said it had been his brother using his account, and he had kicked his ass for doing it. :lol:

jesus. that's like the hate mails to the guy who runs isgay.com -- all these people mailing him thinking he made a website devoted to spreading a vicious rumor that someone he doesn't even know is gay.

funny stuff. I know I shouldn't laugh but ignorance can be hilarious at times.

HenryFord said:
Hmmm.... I thought that once I had read all the posts there would be more time for work.

But now I keep wanting to try and make my own AYB pics.

another one is hooked :D (great work BTW)

Last edited:
Fourth... if this is some attempt at comedy... I BEG YOU! NEVER TRY TO BE FUNNY AGAIN! Seriously... your [sic]gonna do permanent brain damage to someone.

So stop smoking crack and drinking sterno and go back to school and learn how to read and write before you wind up on the streets.

You are single handedly dumbing down our country with your website and video.
...and just how do you sleep at night knowing of the permanent dain bramage your...uh...you're doing to the rest of us? :D

you know you're onto something good when you get responses at both extremes.

like those occasional books i run across in amazon.com, where some reviews are 5-star, and some are 1-star.

as with all good issues (ayb included), there is no middle ground.

all your base are owned by U.S.

And I had to give it another try....

faggotzig.png

Really confirms the old saying that the British and Americans are two people divided by a common language, doesn't it??

scb0919 said:
what?! they're fake?
:lol:

I can assure you all my pictures are unretouched, that is to say, I never modify them... I swear it. In fact look at this photo which proves they aren't fake.

billb.jpg

Last edited:
another unverified sighting.

I don't know if this is much help to you at all but I, along with 33,000 other people witnessed an actual sighting on the 3 huge screens at this years Creamfields Dance Festival in Ireland. In case you don't know Creamfields is held all over the world so I'm sure SOMEONE somewhere must have seen it and taken a photo.

I tried to get my camera out but unfortunately I was too late. It would be a very good addition to the site if you could find it. Well good luck anyway,

Dave

No but if I do see that picture somewhere I will post it here, other then that I don't know what else I should "edit" to be a ayb pic. Any sugestions? Nice pic btw Henry :)

^FalcoN_65^ 7 said:
I can assure you all my pictures are unretouched, that is to say, I never modify them... I swear it. In fact look at this photo which proves they aren't fake.

billb.jpg

i can't see it in your post. I can't even see it when I plug the URL into my browser.

yeah my server is down, which blows... I'm working on it, lemme see if I can modify the address and load it on homestead temporarily....

Back