[T1] The Link Thread

worst thing ever
i suck at cg and I still hate to have it disabled
enhancing scoring and stuff is cool as fuck but changing the gametype is bullshit
it's not "base" anymore it's a mod
it stopped being base when LT took over

have fun playing baby's first Tribes-wannabe

Tribes is dead

i was able to find some old cds that had the X-Pack 3001 on it, i know that -=HackerX=-stole your gig, but i am unable to use them, I recently put Tribes 1 on Vista 64 Bit and it's still an amazing game.

was wondering if you could help, since i don't know him, you're the original source i would have liked to talk to years ago. I can't seem to get the Custom Script to go again, is it bigmonkey or something else. Oh well, hope all is well with you.

Wewt for Starsiege: Tribes.

First you're a tool because you don't know what you're talking about.

Second off you have no proof of this bs claim.

Third we actually worked together for a period of time.

Get the facts right jackass

Hacker-X

Total Posts

signing up on a forum just to say "i didn't do it" is one of the biggest signs you did do it

especially when we're talking about a dead game that nobody gives a shit about anymore

nofix is a moron who accuses me of interpolating because he still hasn't figured out how to move properly after 10 years of play /runonsentence

DiSk has been caught smurfing, cheating, bypassing, distributing cheats, distributing bypasses, asking for cheats, begging for cheats, and crying when he doesn't get said cheats.

Anything I missed there, DiSk?

Claiming not to have a cheat.

Getting upset when he finds out someone else has a better cheat.

But the best is getting demoed missing shot after shot for days after spawn
position random rotation skew was implemented.

DiSk has been caught smurfing, cheating, bypassing, distributing cheats, distributing bypasses, asking for cheats, begging for cheats, and crying when he doesn't get said cheats.

I've been caught distributing cheats?

I've been caught bypassing??

Evidence please.

Just shut the fuck up.

Oh, really.. you want me to shut the fuck up?

Perhaps providing some evidence of your claims would suit you well.

Apparently I'm so g00d @ tribes that I've managed to outrage a legitimate hacker. (who isn't even good @ tribes).

Back