2nd Video Documentary by Brontez - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page 2nd Video Documentary
Brontez
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 03-24-2009, 09:57
Star Wars: The Old Republic | Video Documentary #2

Quote:
We are excited to release our second Video Documentary for Star Wars***8482;: The Old Republic.

Set 300 years after the events of Star Wars***8482;: Knights of the Old Republic***8482; and thousands of years before the rise of Darth Vader, the setting of The Old Republic is a relatively unexplored timeframe in the Star Wars***8482; canon. This allows a significant amount of freedom to create an epic storyline that will allow players to make ethical decisions and become immersed in their personal Star Wars saga.

Watch as the LucasArts and BioWare teams reveal how Story and Setting will enhance the player experience.
A nice documentary about how story will work in SW:TOR. Very cool piece, they really are pumping a lot of KotOR style storytelling into the MMO. I especially like the idea that your storyline decision really matters to your character development and those choices are permanent, which pushes you to pay attention, furthering the immersion It also gives the game a LOT of replayability, since every class has a very different story experience.

Sponsored Links
Senty
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 03-24-2009, 11:30
While I do like the story aspect of it I'm afraid it will move too far away from the original SWG feel of being just another cog in a universe far far away.

Atreides
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 03-26-2009, 18:53
Looking good so far. I'm interested to see how their in depth story will work in an MMO setting. I look forward to future development on this game.

--chaingun
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 05-15-2009, 18:47
Game gets ****tier and ****tier with every update.

Really depressing that this is what they're going to focus on.

Game should be shaped by the players in the sandbox, not the ****ing developers.

I need to stop having any hope that any game will replicate the feel of SWG.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page 2nd Video Documentary

Social Website Bullshit