i caught a homerun last night

uh, how is it gay to call fags fags? if you act like a fag and a bunch of people calll you a fag, you can't really try and turn it around on THEM because at the end of the day, you are a fag.

look at all these pages

you baby ass motherfuckers

ignore him

sure i was an idiot but i think i was 19. i obviously made plenty of money from other transactions thru tw. and like i said, i made over $1k heads up from ptavv when eyecuu was telling me ptavv's cards.

it comes and goes.

You sound like a piece of shit.

i dont understand why someone would rather ignore akuma's idiocy rather than posting about it ON A MESSAGE BOARD

Akuma is sitting in his chair, beneath the GED hanging on his wall, next to the real estate license test prep books, kinda close to his "FBI: Female Body Inspectors" novelty badge, and is having a good, mentally misspelled laugh at all of you right now.

"Ha ah ha hrah"

Fancycat/Akuma/Glare are all in a circle jerk with each other

no matter what when one of them makes a stupid post don't expect more then 1 hour before the others enter to defend one another and talk about how they all hang out in real life and get drunk together and are cooler then the rest of TW.

Same story and same old plot of lies and faggotry.

Akuma

went to dartmouth college? (went to a shitty college)
saw a car explode in front of him (total lie)
started up z2solutions on his own (FROM A TEMPLATE LOL)
worked for verizon (at a stand in the mall)
was a real estate agent for million dollar houses (attemped to flip houses and failed)
owns some real estate (his mom owns it)
has a chick from cornell ( that he found on the internet)

I mean the list goes on and its not funny at all anymore...

Fancy Cat 20
Rayn 12
FuFu 8
Pirate Steve 7
Gil 7
Kurayami 6
Drg0n+GoD+ 4
Vanster 4
HeLLrAiSr 3
KittyCat 3
Darkstrand 3
Glare 3

hey i'm not saying its my bag. but he gets off on the negative attention and people calling him a faggot who don't know him on here.

people like me who know him, just ignore these threads usually. i don't see why he gets a kick out of it, but he does.

he doesn't give a fuck what random tw people think. he likes the attention though, and 6 pagers later he got exactly what he wanted.

wah

Fancy cat Akumas personal PR representative attempting to defend Akuma by deflecting blame on everyone else for Akuma's blatant stupidty. :lol:

this thread is gay.

but akuma is a cool dude. I actually also ran into him once when I was on line to get into a bar.

among other times.

I think the best part about all of this is fancy, akuma, and all those other dumbasses think they are somehow more important than any other faggot who posts.

It's pretty funny.

Akuma is sitting in his chair, beneath the GED hanging on his wall, next to the real estate license test prep books, kinda close to his "FBI: Female Body Inspectors" novelty badge, and is having a good, mentally misspelled laugh at all of you right now.

"Ha ah ha hrah"

:rofl:

Back