Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 4867 of 8750
Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
97321 - 11-15-2018, 13:46
Bill and Hillary Clinton tour canceled due to ‘poor sales’

Rain and anything to do with the Clintons it seems.

Quote:
The Clintons announced on Monday that they would headline a series of live events together — billed “An Evening with The Clintons” — across the country in the final weeks of 2018 and into 2019.
Quote:
As of Wednesday night, 971 tickets for the Sugar Land date are available on the site.

Some are listed for $1,099.22, while others are going for $1,234.05 a piece.

But there may be another reason: a documentary movie featuring Juanita Broaddrick, who says Bill Clinton raped her in 1978, was scheduled to be screened in each city on the very same night the Clintons would appear.

“If it’s true that the Bill and Hillary Clinton Tour has been cancelled, I’m more than pleased,” Broaddrick tells The American Mirror.

Sponsored Links
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
97322 - 11-15-2018, 13:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaytal View Post
Pretty sure we can all thank your boy Donald for the highest midterm turnout in over a century (by population percentage).

Thanks big D!
And yet it was nothing special for midterm turnover. Statistically average.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
97323 - 11-15-2018, 13:52
phaytal probably thanks the big D every night

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
97324 - 11-15-2018, 13:54
is his weiner orange too cause if not i think a pasty white dick and an orange face would not be an attractive combo

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
97325 - 11-15-2018, 14:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
as if u dont

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
97326 - 11-15-2018, 14:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
as if u dont
don't what?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97327 - 11-15-2018, 14:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
You're pretty obsessed with where consenting adults put their pee-pees. In my lifetime, most of the conservatives that go after the gays wind up getting caught in motel rooms with underage boys. Are you trying to tell us something?

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
97328 - 11-15-2018, 14:49
GEOTUS single handedly inspired and ignited the civic flame

inside millions of americans of all walks of life to cast their vote

and let their voices be heard a flame almost extinguished by

Obama and his minions we should all be thankful for President Trump

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
97329 - 11-15-2018, 14:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
You're pretty obsessed with where consenting adults put their pee-pees. In my lifetime, most of the conservatives that go after the gays wind up getting caught in motel rooms with underage boys. Are you trying to tell us something?
obsessed? lol this guy

****ing tryhard

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
97330 - 11-15-2018, 14:52
he also kept the senate in republican hands becoming only one of a handful

of Presidents to do so something his foreign born predecessor could not do

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
97331 - 11-15-2018, 14:54
Quote:
It's rather similar to feminist men who all turn out to be women beating rapists.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
97332 - 11-15-2018, 14:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
It's rather similar to feminist men who all turn out to be women beating rapists.
lol u win the internet today

congrats

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
97333 - 11-15-2018, 14:57
Quote:
ROFL

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
97334 - 11-15-2018, 15:11
Indian burn?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
97335 - 11-15-2018, 15:11

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97336 - 11-15-2018, 15:24
Quote:
That is a TW meme that I imagine will continue to evolve into a murder or something.

TW uses Lisa as a plaything: when it suits this ****pile to try and get a rise out of me concerning my relationship with her, TW makes that attempt. When it does not, they claim she doesn't exist. When I relay that she read TW on a given day and just shook her head at the racist bigots you all are, she is called a ****.

Tele doxed her as much as a human could, and you watched all of it with folded arms. Were I some idiot Christian conservative, and he a liberal, you would have banned the **** out of him. Because he and Havax are racist, bigoted, misogynistic Trumpsters, you allow them to drag her through this place as they see fit. She dislikes both of them, but is aware of you and dislikes you even more: you could have stopped them, but chose not to, because you reside in the same camp as they.

I hope you're enjoying this newsweek as much as she and I.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
97337 - 11-15-2018, 15:26
Quote:
That is a TW meme that I imagine will continue to evolve into a murder or something.

TW uses Lisa as a plaything: when it suits this ****pile to try and get a rise out of me concerning my relationship with her, TW makes that attempt. When it does not, they claim she doesn't exist. When I relay that she read TW on a given day and just shook her head at the racist bigots you all are, she is called a ****.

Tele doxed her as much as a human could, and you watched all of it with folded arms. Were I some idiot Christian conservative, and he a liberal, you would have banned the **** out of him. Because he and Havax are racist, bigoted, misogynistic Trumpsters, you allow them to drag her through this place as they see fit. She dislikes both of them, but is aware of you and dislikes you even more: you could have stopped them, but chose not to, because you reside in the same camp as they.

i think u struck a nerve, fool. good job.

also, holy **** lisa hates you more than me now. badge of honor, bro.

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
97338 - 11-15-2018, 15:32
Quote:
ROFL

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97339 - 11-15-2018, 15:36
Quote:

Yes, because we all know that threatening to dox someone back (the "they did it first!" defense) places you on so much more moral high ground.

Especially when you're eknighting some woman no one knows or gives two ****s about, except for the abusive prick she's supposedly in a relationship with.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
97340 - 11-15-2018, 15:51
Quote:

speaking of obsession

that stew crew

sometimes you throw enough blows.......the person you swinging at strikes back

but Vanster and Avenatti types scream and pull the victim cards either way

life victims trapped inside a worthless attention whores body

that nobody could or will ever love or even care about

Page 4867 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot