[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

He doesn't really think she's going to prison. That is his repeated pathetic attempt at being witty and wry. It hasn't really worked since he started, but in true spergateer fashion, he keeps beating that dead horse

while i appreciate you thinking that you are helping

thats not the case

it was to help him realize how fucking retarded he looks by continuing to attempt pathetic sarcasm by parroting really stupid things

/shrug

He doesn't really think she's going to prison. That is his repeated pathetic attempt at being witty and wry. It hasn't really worked since he started, but in true spergateer fashion, he keeps beating that dead horse

What are you taking about?

Lock her up! It's only a matter of time before she's behind bars...

The longer you bloviate and gloat about your fanboyism for Trump and what you think today's indictments mean, the stupider you look.

Don't take it from me through, take it from your future self, because the truth will be too plain for even you to ignore. You are truly the Captain of the idiot ship. It becomes more and more evident each time you mash the keyboard with your fat fingers. So although your positions expose your true level of intellect (i.e. ignorance), you are really good at one thing. Acting as an unwitting shill for Russia and Vladamir Putin.

If, and I mean if, the Mueller investigation is allowed to reach all of its conclusions unimpeded, I assure you that the house of cards you've made yourself so cozy in will come tumbling down in the ugliest fashion imaginable. Keep talking though, I've already finished trying to convince anyone in this thread of how wrong they are and how stupid they look. Trump will face his reckoning, and it will be the most spectacular implosion the world has ever seen. I hope we all survive it.

I'll continue to read on and shake my head as I watch our empire burn.

'Til next time buddy.

:rofl:

'assured' huh?

lol yeah, ok

LOCK HER UP

KILLARY ALREADY GUILTY OF 20+ MURDERS

AND MULTIPLE CASES OF DEEP STATE CORRUPTION AND RIGGGING OF DNC WITH DWS AKA NOODLES

NOT TO MENTION SHELTERING PEDO PIZZAGATE PODESTA

Yeah, i've noticed that a lot of people seem to be some kind of native royalty, a few generations a go.

It's always like that. "my great grandmother was a Cherokee princess! of course I can't prove that, and who cares, but she totally was, and I'm 1/32 native gimme money!" and so on.

The reason that havax will never leave a pow-wow alive is the same reason keeps his politics to himself. There are left than half a percent that populate the USA, yet we seem to move the gun laws, in one way or another.

Juggs, the short answer is you need to be born.

The longer you bloviate and gloat about your fanboyism for Trump and what you think today's indictments mean, the stupider you look.

Don't take it from me through, take it from your future self, because the truth will be too plain for even you to ignore. You are truly the Captain of the idiot ship. It becomes more and more evident each time you mash the keyboard with your fat fingers. So although your positions expose your true level of intellect (i.e. ignorance), you are really good at one thing. Acting as an unwitting shill for Russia and Vladamir Putin.

If, and I mean if, the Mueller investigation is allowed to reach all of its conclusions unimpeded, I assure you that the house of cards you've made yourself so cozy in will come tumbling down in the ugliest fashion imaginable. Keep talking though, I've already finished trying to convince anyone in this thread of how wrong they are and how stupid they look. Trump will face his reckoning, and it will be the most spectacular implosion the world has ever seen. I hope we all survive it.

I'll continue to read on and shake my head as I watch our empire burn.

'Til next time buddy.

:lol:

One of his worst days yet.

Mueller moved his second or third pawn and you guys are screaming CHECKMATE TRUMP from the peanut gallery.

Just wait, this is only the beginning.

:rofl:

wait wait

you're joking, right?

is92vat53og01.jpg

good point

dang that is a lot of words to say that Bernie is more of a Russian agent than Trump is now

I mean you could have just said that and be done with it

the rest just sounded like more triggered crying to me

Russian-funded Facebook ads backed Stein, Sanders and Trump - POLITICO

toodles
I said I wouldn't do this anymore, but I can't allow the ignorant ramblings to continue unanswered.

One of the main criticisms of Hillary Clinton from both the right and the left has always been that she is aggressively hawkish and has a history of overstepping her bounds, particularly during her tenure as Secretary of State. You know one person who really fucking hates Hillary Clinton? Vladimir Putin. She represented perhaps the biggest thorn in his side during her time at the State Department. Seeing Hillary Clinton as President would have been the absolute worst case scenario for Putin.

So when you're executing an influence campaign against a foreign adversary (i.e. the United States), with the very specific goal of keeping Hillary Clinton out of the Oval Office, what do you do? The answer should be clear, you attempt to help her opponents with whatever surruptitious means are available to you in order to switch delegates and/or electoral college votes out of her column and into her opponents' columns.

When you have a strong primary candidate running against Hillary, such as Bernie Sanders, it only helped to bolster Putin's opportunity for success. Ultimately, Bernie fell short of the nomination due to the criminal rigging and commandeering (IMO) of the DNC by the Clinton campaign. Sanders wasn't colluding, he was simply Hillary's opponent, and so was Jill Stein. The enemy of Putin's enemy is Putin's friend.

You're always so quick to point out that Bernie famously tried to help Hillary win the election despite the way she fucked him over. The real reason he did it was because he saw the dangerous implications of a Trump presidency. If Putin was truly "colluding" with Bernie, was he also trying to help Hillary by telling Bernie to campaign for her? It doesn't make sense. Your entire argument crumbles apart when you apply actual history and logic to the equation.

That being said, votes for Bernie were only relevant in the primaries. Votes for Jill Stein however, really could have been the deciding factor in swaying the general election to Trump. I'll admit that I don't know much about Jill Stein but regardless of what is known about her, she may have been Hillary's Ross Perot in the 2016 election. One of the primary things I do remember about Jill Stein is when she was seated at the same table with Putin and Michael Flynn at the RT (Russia Today) event early in her campaign. My personal theory of why she was at that event is because she was struggling desperately to remain relevant and hoped to raise her international clout by attending a foreign event with a powerful world leader. That's in contrast to your very questionable theory of her swearing fealty to Putin.

This particular stunt by Stein probably had almost zero effect in the real world because neither side believed she could win. Putin and Stein didn't have an incentive to collude. What's most important is that if an influence campaign was successful in raising her profile from "hopelessly negligible" to "slightly more than negligible", this could have had real tangible effects on the election; especially if there is an aggressive and concurrent Russian bot army spamming #HillaryForPrison and #LockHerUp on all forms of social media with 50% of America slurping it up like thirsty lapdogs.

Three states that would have swung the 2016 election to Hillary were won by an average of ~75,000 votes. It's very plausible to believe that the influence campaign orchestrated by the Kremlin, which was again unanimously confirmed this week by top intelligence officials who were appointed by Trump, could have affected a significant number of voters in those three swing states. That can never be proven, but the fact that almost no one on Tribalwar can see the forest for the trees is really sad to me.

I hate Hillary, I didn't want her to become POTUS. However, Trump is taking a wrecking ball to this country from the inside and the GOP congress is all too willing to help smash stuff. I'm disgusted by what I see happening, it's absolutely deplorable and defenseless in my opinion. As much as I hate Hillary, I really wish she won because our country will never fully recover from the Trump era.

You heard it here first.

I hate Hillary, I didn't want her to become POTUS. However, Trump is taking a wrecking ball to this country from the inside and the GOP congress is all too willing to help smash stuff. I'm disgusted by what I see happening, it's absolutely deplorable and defenseless in my opinion. As much as I hate Hillary, I really wish she won because our country will never fully recover from the Trump era.

You heard it here first.

well, you seem to believe that you know a lot of shit.

so why don't you kindly tell us all what it is you believe trump has done that's so absolutely deplorable and defenseless.

thanks.

Scroll back to somewhere around page 3048 and maybe you'll get some answers.

Typing all that shit once to an unreceptive audience is enough for me.

edit: Here's one from 2 weeks ago [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread by -SS- - Page 3045 - TribalWar Forums

1) Intelligence agencies unanimously concluded, along with bipartisan leadership in the Senate and House, that Russia mounted an aggressive influence campaign to help elect the current president of the United States. Not bad for a country with 7% of the United States' GDP, effectively installing their handpicked choice for president in the world's most powerful country.

2) We have midterm elections coming up in 9 months and the Trump administration has done absolutely nothing to address the issue of Russian meddling, all while there is total consensus from both parties regarding the reality of this threat. Trump's own CIA director (Pompeio) has repeatedly confirmed that Russia is plotting a similar influence campaign this year. Meanwhile, Trump categorically refuses to acknowledge that Russian meddling ever happened.

3) Do you think Putin helped Trump out of the kindness of his heart? Putin has tremendous, glaringly obvious influence over this administration and yet none of you will allow yourselves to admit it. Trump praises Putin at every opportunity. Trump unilaterally failed to enact the sanctions against Russia which congress overwhelmingly passed with 419-3 and 98-2 votes in the House and Senate respectively. Trump was reluctant to sign them into law and although he was forced to sign them, he ultimately did nothing to slap them on his best buddy.

4) You must have all forgotten that we started with "I don't know anybody in Russia or anything about Russia." Jeff Sessions perjured himself during his congressional testimony after denying contacts with Sergei Kislyak under oath. Mike Flynn and Jared Kushner repeatedly lied on their security clearance applications and had to amend their Russian contacts multiple times. Paul Manafort... there is no limit to what will be unveiled when his curtain is finally pulled back for everyone to see. Flynn has since pleaded guilty and is a cooperating witness in the Mueller investigation along with George Papadopoulos. Rick Gates appears to be negotiating a plea deal with Mueller as well.

The Russian ties go on and on and on.

It turns out that when 95% of one country's meager GDP is consolidated in the hands of a few dozen powerful men, it is clearly very possible to mount a grave threat to a country like the United States, especially when their military is capable of mutually assured destruction.

While you all cheer Trump along because you think he talks good and you like how he trolls liberals, he and Putin have hollowed out the State Department, passed $1.5-trillion deficit tax cuts which primarily favor the rich, deregulated banks and Wall Street to once again run roughshod until the next financial crisis and subsequent bailouts, they've shredded environmental regulations which keep things like our drinking water safe and national parks beautiful, opened up offshore drilling exploration along the entire US coastline (oh, except you Florida), stoked paralyzing political division among US citizens, enflamed anti-American attitudes around the globe (particularly in Muslim countries), provoked North Korea with belligerent language and apocalyptic threats, etc etc etc.

These are all deliberate assaults on the very foundations of what make America so uniquely exceptional. When we lose these things, we lose our very identity. We become weaker as a nation, and that is precisely the plan being carried out right now by your beloved president. Every time we knock ourselves down a peg, Russia is one peg closer to us, and I'm watching my countrymen cheer them along each time we move down another notch.

Odds are good that you think I am a complete and total moron. Tell me where I'm wrong. I am outnumbered here, but as a patriot I am compelled to at least put it all out on the table and make my argument. In the end, history will be the judge of who is right and wrong.

Last edited:
I said I wouldn't do this anymore, but I can't allow the ignorant ramblings to continue unanswered.

One of the main criticisms of Hillary Clinton from both the right and the left has always been that she is aggressively hawkish and has a history of overstepping her bounds, particularly during her tenure as Secretary of State. You know one person who really fucking hates Hillary Clinton? Vladimir Putin. She represented perhaps the biggest thorn in his side during her time at the State Department. Seeing Hillary Clinton as President would have been the absolute worst case scenario for Putin.

So when you're executing an influence campaign against a foreign adversary (i.e. the United States), with the very specific goal of keeping Hillary Clinton out of the Oval Office, what do you do? The answer should be clear, you attempt to help her opponents with whatever surruptitious means are available to you in order to switch delegates and/or electoral college votes out of her column and into her opponents' columns.

When you have a strong primary candidate running against Hillary, such as Bernie Sanders, it only helped to bolster Putin's opportunity for success. Ultimately, Bernie fell short of the nomination due to the criminal rigging and commandeering (IMO) of the DNC by the Clinton campaign. Sanders wasn't colluding, he was simply Hillary's opponent, and so was Jill Stein. The enemy of Putin's enemy is Putin's friend.

You're always so quick to point out that Bernie famously tried to help Hillary win the election despite the way she fucked him over. The real reason he did it was because he saw the dangerous implications of a Trump presidency. If Putin was truly "colluding" with Bernie, was he also trying to help Hillary by telling Bernie to campaign for her? It doesn't make sense. Your entire argument crumbles apart when you apply actual history and logic to the equation.

That being said, votes for Bernie were only relevant in the primaries. Votes for Jill Stein however, really could have been the deciding factor in swaying the general election to Trump. I'll admit that I don't know much about Jill Stein but regardless of what is known about her, she may have been Hillary's Ross Perot in the 2016 election. One of the primary things I do remember about Jill Stein is when she was seated at the same table with Putin and Michael Flynn at the RT (Russia Today) event early in her campaign. My personal theory of why she was at that event is because she was struggling desperately to remain relevant and hoped to raise her international clout by attending a foreign event with a powerful world leader. That's in contrast to your very questionable theory of her swearing fealty to Putin.

This particular stunt by Stein probably had almost zero effect in the real world because neither side believed she could win. Putin and Stein didn't have an incentive to collude. What's most important is that if an influence campaign was successful in raising her profile from "hopelessly negligible" to "slightly more than negligible", this could have had real tangible effects on the election; especially if there is an aggressive and concurrent Russian bot army spamming #HillaryForPrison and #LockHerUp on all forms of social media with 50% of America slurping it up like thirsty lapdogs.

Three states that would have swung the 2016 election to Hillary were won by an average of ~75,000 votes. It's very plausible to believe that the influence campaign orchestrated by the Kremlin, which was again unanimously confirmed this week by top intelligence officials who were appointed by Trump, could have affected a significant number of voters in those three swing states. That can never be proven, but the fact that almost no one on Tribalwar can see the forest for the trees is really sad to me.

You heard it here first.

Why does it only matter when Russia does it through social media to help a political outsider?

Foreign agents have provided tons of money, coverage and support for political candidates for as long as we have had elections. Suddenly some russians buy some cheap twitter bots and run some facebook adds and it's treason.

Isn't the BBC running an anti-trump story a state run agency trying to influence our elections?

Isn't a government agent tied to funding 9/11 and ISIS funding a campaign more dangerous? Would Clinton have been that close without Saudi money and her help from foreign governments?

It seems like people want to draw all kinds of lines now that never bothered them before because they aren't happy with the power structure being toppled by a fool. I think it's perfect though, the FBI is falling apart, the 2 big parties are showing how clearly incapable of action they are, Trump really is the agent of change i was hoping for.

you're right, bro

putin got in my head, and 63+ million other voters.

and you're fucking insane

but that was a good opinion piece

good for you

now show me some real evidence that putin and trump worked tirelessly together to get him the presidency, and then we'll talk. but since that's fucking crazy, like you are, I imagine we won't be talking much anymore.

you're right, bro

putin got in my head, and 63+ million other voters.

and you're fucking insane

but that was a good opinion piece

good for you

now show me some real evidence that putin and trump worked tirelessly together to get him the presidency, and then we'll talk. but since that's fucking crazy, like you are, I imagine we won't be talking much anymore.

We need more 4chan evidence

Where the pizzagate links dude

Podesta needs to be locked up

LOCK THEM UP

HILLARY PODESTA MUELLER DWS

Back