[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

DWFP7DoXcAAjkMb.jpg

:rofl:

great news for democrats

maga denied

this is some late stage shekeling for $$$

i mean i haven't seen white men cuck this hard to stay relevant since i seen man show host jimmy kimmel do his on the air gender reassignment surgery

this is some late stage shekeling for $$$

i mean i haven't seen white men cuck this hard to stay relevant since i seen man show host jimmy kimmel do his on the air gender reassignment surgery

print will prolly be dead within next 10-20 years

online news will be fierce af

rags that publish shit like the above will go into the dustbin

consider: nyt used to be a very respected news org, now its lol

i mean this is the golden era

DWFDwpzX0AYhQlc.jpg

:lol:

I'm completely open to giving white leftists exactly what they want--total irrelevancy. If they want so desperately to de-platform themselves they can start by shutting the fuck up. They seem to be incapable of doing so, so I'll even do them a solid and ignore everything these racist bigots spew out.

print will prolly be dead within next 10-20 years

online news will be fierce af

rags that publish shit like the above will go into the dustbin

consider: nyt used to be a very respected news org, now its lol

any year now the failing nyt is gonna shut down !!

it's gonna happen this time for real

any year now the failing nyt is gonna shut down !!

it's gonna happen this time for real

You can keep pulling the Cathy Newman act and strawmanning every point you want to snarkily dismiss, but no one is claiming the fake news outlets are in danger of shutting down. NY Times, Washington Compost, CNN, etc won't shutdown no matter how much money they are hemorrhaging because they are funded by billionaires and billions in deep state contracts--for the sole purpose of controlling and misdirecting national discourse in order to indoctrinate the public towards special interest agendas.

They are still headed for irrelevancy at any rate, as they rapidly destroy the public trust in news and information institutions. However, since their goal is indoctrination, they have been wildly successful as they've effectively transitioned mainstream journalism into a theological pulpit, where the audience has become a cult of TDS freaks like triple, that are nuttier than flat-earthers and more violent than radical islamists, eager to mobilize into a political army to force the agendas of their elite overlords on everyone else.

Carlos Slim becomes top New York Times shareholder
Washington Post to be sold to Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon
CIA Cloud Over Jeff Bezos’s Washington Post | Accuracy.Org
THE CIA AND THE MEDIA | Carl Bernstein
Can a Tech Billionaire Save The New York Daily News? | Vanity Fair

the world has literally changed I get all my news from Twitter and Breitbart now and no one reads the new york times

Back