[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

pbox.php

DRTqFF-WsAAHvPt.jpg

Is political polarization making racial tensions worse? - The Washington Post

this is something that i do see to be rather problematic though

cable news is really the worst but you can't shut it out completely, either.

My biggest problem with cable news is they're more concerned about being balanced than getting to the truth of the matter. You have two sides presenting basically alternate realities. One of them is going to be wrong.

You think spotlight cared about balancing their story with the church's point of view when they exposed the boston diocese as a bunch of pedos?

only late night I watch is last week tonight/snl

my media intake is reddit, twitter, major newspapers (nyt/wapo/wsj/etc), mediaite for clips of cable news. I'll watch morning joe if I'm ever up at 6am. I'll listen to sports radio if I'm in the car.. so talk, but not political talk. I have subscriptions to wapo, the globe, and my local paper.
So you get your "news" from 99% left wing sources? Sounds about right.

I used to listen to Hannity's radio show back when I voted democrat, not that I was ever a hardcore democrat or anything. But I hated him then and I still hate him now. :p: RT and AJ are probably better sources for news, but I tend to just read a lot of both angles. I think reading in general involves a hell of a lot less emotion and generally requires some brain activity so you're on the right path of finding the truth somewhere.

There are tons of youtube channels with "alt-right" centrist moderate/libertarians that are disgusted with the left but are more logical than watching any MSM bullshit.

absolutely......same here

i used to be able to listen to rachael madcow and actually agree with her on an occasional topic or two.....even during the Obama era

something has changed and it isn't just me

i only started listening to "alternative media" because I didn't feel like the official narrative needed to be followed......it was already sold to you by every local new channel and every newspaper or article you could pick up.

it couldn't and can't be escaped

i think max keiser (that silly clown) got me reading stuff over at RT and that their points and criticism were no less unwarranted than any other.......that there are at least two sides to every argument, every position, if we are truly being honest with ourselves.

that we might not care to hear or entertain the other side, based on our own political biases, position in life, but to simply pretend the other side isn't human or even a person is getting rather alarming.

not everyone right of michael moore is a nazi
not everyone left of hillary is a communist

DHNXFnqXUAAuwAm.jpg

it really shouldn't get to this point again.....but i really feel like it is

DVUlFLLWAAA3wZr.jpg

they say history repeats itself but how much so in this case has me rather alarmed right now

I get my news from reporters, not cats on youtube. Weird, right?

and what is a reporter but an indoctrinated college kid turned political activist and sucking the machines dick in order to pay off their student loan slavery

i mean that degree doesn't make you good at what you do

doesn't give you integrity, honesty, or ethics.......yet alone credibility

this isn't NEWS

this is PROPOGANDA

even cartoon cats don't do this

Last edited:
One of them is going to be wrong.

i'd argue that this isn't the case on almost any topic

there are merely pros and cons to every decision you make

it is like saying there is correct choice between coke and pepsi

right and left twix

this isn't how any of this works man

your personal preferences don't make others wrong

cable news is really the worst but you can't shut it out completely, either.

uhhh why the fuck not? other than a few clips that I see here and there, I've watched cable news a total of none for years and years.

My biggest problem with cable news is they're more concerned about being balanced than getting to the truth of the matter. You have two sides presenting basically alternate realities. One of them is going to be wrong.

The notion that "one of them is going to be wrong" gets to the heart of your problem - and many others. MSM news is a partisan digest. Digests are for stupid or lazy people. Like I said a few posts earlier, reading articles is much more conducive to learning the whole story because google is at your fingertips and you can explore and enhance your knowledge on the subject at a whim. And you have to do something active rather than passive absorption. Both are wrong. Virtually always. It is an opinion on the news which is a complete waste of breath.

Reason.com is a solid moderate source, as are Dave Rubin, Matt Christensen (who also has a weekly podcast with someone definitely on the alt-right spectrum), Roaming Millennial (boring general rehash, but cute as hell), Tim Poole (original reporting), and of course Jordan Peterson if you want to check some moderate views on youtube.

reason.com is one i am always forgetting

there are so many left and right libertarians

lots of good discussions on there

and yet (everywhere else) jordan peterson is now being considered alt-right (despite his open and vocal opposition against them) and not only being demonetized by Youtube/Twitter but apparently just got locked out of some of his social media or email accounts again

we have reached a point where not only are we in our own ideological bubbles......but anyone in the other bubble must be shut down or cut off at any cost. them being allowed oxygen or the ability to speak is a threat to our entire existence and platform.

You have two sides presenting basically alternate realities. One of them is going to be wrong.

liberal news or conservative news. one of them is always going to be right, and the other wrong, is that what you are saying?

:rofl: holy fuck ur stupid

i say i want tax cuts.......triple says he wants tax increases

only one of us "are correct" here

i mean this is some scary stupid stuff here

no wonder our political system looks like it does right now

reason.com is one i am always forgetting

I don't check the site that often because I usually just use my google news app to read the usual trash (they do throw in conservative sites on most stuff so you can actually get two biased reads), but I just checked it and found an article I love: Trump Run : Reason.com

Basically the same as what I was saying in arsin's memo thread. This isn't a left/right issue, it's a fundamental problem with this country and its politicians' disregard for our constitutional rights. The FBI is rightfully under attack because they are abusing the FISA system, but why wouldn't they? Just like why wouldn't the NSA spy on everybody if they have the access?

and yet (everywhere else) jordan peterson is now being considered alt-right

The nice thing about people who call Jordan Peterson alt-right is that it is a dog whistle to get the fuck away from such an incredibly idiotic opinion.

alright, let me give you an example.

you know the big difference between that and what ur liberal rags do? he corrected himself the next segment. they lie through their teeth, let it ride for a week, then correct it in tiny, barely perceptible font a week later so no one will notice.

you know the big difference between that and what ur liberal rags do? he corrected himself the next segment. they lie through their teeth, let it ride for a week, then correct it in tiny, barely perceptible font a week later so no one will notice.

I'll give you another example.

Nunes was on fox and friends this morning.

"As far as we can tell, Papadopoulos never even knew who Trump was — never even met with the president,”

This went unchallenged by the f&f hosts.

Here is photographic proof Papadopoulos met Trump.

BOOM HEADSHOT

I'll give you another example.

Nunes was on fox and friends this morning.

This went unchallenged by the f&f hosts.

Here is photographic proof Papadopoulos met Trump.

OMG HE WAS IN THE SAME ROOM

listen pear brain, I've been in the same room with people I've never known or care to know too. u think because trump was in the same room as that loser, that he knew or cared to know who the fuck he was? lol

I guarantee you trump just tells a few of the people he knows to go ahead and hire who they think would be good, and some fuckhead nevertrumper hired him. trump ain't got time for little loser fucks like that.

Last edited:
Back