HelenKeller

Blind BitchXV
1i6awnn.png

Today's Media Day for most teams, allowing for pics like

DTugShj.png

egCuSS4.jpg

8qI5dWR.jpg

pU747rF.jpg

well given that he'll literally be playing by himself i wont be surprised if he puts up some decent numbers

Interesting list looking at the 30 teams. Some states have more than one team, while others have none. I bring up maps.google.com looking at the entire country and which cities could support a team.

It's mind blowing how Salt Lake City has one, but no hockey, that's completely backwards. St. Louis and Kansas City could support a team. Pittsburgh and Columbus could support a team. Texas has 3. Florida has 2, but could easily have one in Tampa and Jacksonville.

Klay Thompson said he isn't all that interested in exploring free agency next summer, as he's content in Golden State.

Here's the full quote from Klay when asked if he is at least curious about testing free agency: "Not really. When guys go into free agency, they're looking for situations like mine. I'm content." There was some thought that Thompson might consider leaving the Warriors so he could become the focal point of a different franchise, but it appears Klay is happy playing a supporting role alongside a bevy of fellow All-Stars.

dywTNHY.jpg

y work hard when I can let Curry and Durant do all the hard work and watch green punch ppl in the dick

I'm just being a bitter Cleveland fan get over it

also green straight up punched shump in the dick and it was hilarious

interesting

The NBA will announce on Thursday that fans can, for the first time, purchase a portion of in-progress game to watch.

Fans will be able to purchase the remainder of any out-of-market game on League Pass once the buzzer sounds to end the third quarter. The price initially will be $1.99 whether the fan buys it at the start of the quarter or to watch the last 30 seconds.

"It's a big moment, but it's also a small first step," NBA commissioner Adam Silver told ESPN on Thursday. "There are limitations in the technology right now, but we're working as quickly as possible so that, at some point in the near future, fans can choose to buy any part of any game."

Back