I made this

Here is a new fretboard I just did... It's a maple board with a 12 radius the inlay's are Congolese Wenge. The frets are cut to .023 and they don't go all the way through the sides of the fretboard so when the weather makes the wood shrink a bit the sides of the frets will never stick out and create neck knives.

fretboard.jpg

Here is a new fretboard I just did... It's a maple board with a 12 radius the inlay's are Congolese Wenge. The frets are cut to .023 and they don't go all the way through the sides of the fretboard so when the weather makes the wood shrink a bit the sides of the frets will never stick out and create neck knives.

fretboard.jpg

blood eagle would've been much better

blood_eagles_by_fierynugget.jpg

My latest knife. I built this design so it could be used for both skinning and as a general purpose knife in my hunting pack. 104 layer Damascus.

I'm not a big fan of the Tom Brown Tracker design, but that's some damn nice craftsmanship on your part!

If you enjoy the leatherwork there's a real market out there for custom sheaths. Kydex has NOT taken over, a lot of us prefer a good piece of stitched hide.

I'm not a huge fan of the design either but it is growing on me. I'm going on a high Country sheep hunt next fall and was looking to save weight in my pack.

That sheath took longer for me to make than the knife did and I stabbed myself about 50 times. I'd never make a good leather worker.

Maybe it's the camera but it looks slightly rotated anticlockwise compared to the others.

I'm talking a minuscule amount tho

so yeah fuck that it doesn't matter anyway

Maybe it's the camera but it looks slightly rotated anticlockwise compared to the others.

I'm talking a minuscule amount tho

so yeah fuck that it doesn't matter anyway

Yeah, might be a camera thing but I saw the same thing when you mentioned it.. like instead of being at 12 o'clock, it's maybe...

Spoiler

lol, 'bashing metal'... :)

Back