When white trash discusses mattress disposal

ya but its texas

its orange shirt faggots problem he didn't have a gun

that's y he lost

gg

you wouldnt believe the amount of fights that happen over people filling up the alley trash cans in that town..

The area this happened is typical 300/mo rental property 2 days away from being condemned. The whole area is trash.

Tell me, what did team shirtless do wrong besides inbreeding?

imo both parties could have walked away. the guy was talking about standing his ground. He didnt need to stand his ground there. it was an alley.

settle argument later when everyone cools off.

But i might have missed some of what was said - i had the volume down pretty low.

stand your ground doesn't apply to some dood pulling a gun on you and you refusing to leave lmao

stand your ground doesn't apply to some dood pulling a gun on you and you refusing to leave lmao

now that i rewatch it, its the orange shirt guy talking about standing his ground. Stupid.

But i was also talking the guys with the guns. They didnt need to stay and defend the positions in the alley. They had the weapons and the advantage, they could have easily backed away from the disagreement. And they have the responsibility to de-escalate the situation.

Last edited:
now that i rewatch it, its the orange shirt guy talking about standing his ground. Stupid.

But i was also talking the guys with the guns. They didnt need to stay and defend the positions in the alley. They had the weapons and the advantage, they could have easily backed away from the disagreement. And they have the responsibility to de-escalate the situation.

according to the wife, the old guy and orange shirt were in the alleyway first arguing about the mattress, the son wasn't there yet

given that the dead guy was 25 years younger, significantly larger and as evident by the video extremely vocally agitated, I can understand why old dude pulled the gun. he shouldn't have - he should have walked away - but we'll never know for sure if he actually felt his life was in danger to justify it.

at that point the son came out with the shotgun to protect his dad, which I also have no problem with

u run ur mouth 2 the wrong ppl and u get chokeslammed

no sympathy from me

I can't decide what the craziest part is. An idiot threatening 2 weirdos with guns. His girlfriend filming and saying "you aint gon shoot muh boyfriend". ORRRRRR the girlfriend continuing to film after the dude is lying there dead.

It's amazing how someone died because of words said. It's almost like the guns don't present a threat to the brain.

Darwin award winner.

gofundme

Orange shirt got what was coming to him. If a 6 foot man attacked you with a bat I'm pretty sure you'd do the same thing.

Skins did not provoke at all they simply told him numerous times that if he attacked they would defend themselves.

Shirts attacked with a bat and then threw the bat after being shot at twice. After being shot at by the man he was attacking he still continued to try and harm this old man. Cousin was just protecting his Uncle from a 6 foot psychopath that was obviously on PCP.

Back