Pixel 2

amRam

Contributor
Veteran XX
Why in the fuck couldn't they shrink the bezels on the Pixel 2 to match the 2XL? Was gonna upgrade my wife's iPhone to the smaller pixel but fuck off google that's a huge goddamn phone for a measly 5" screen

u kno?

Camera looks sick tho

this thread has been brought to you from our sponsers who make and sell:

cargo shorts
velcro sandals
hair scruncis

Also I'd love to hear the argument about the removal of the 3.5mm jack.....with those giant ass bezels still there?

They really wanna sell you $160 earbuds.

Might get an s8 for the wife then, just swap to Nova launcher and be done with it.

im sure im not current on TW people but I do recall amRam getting an Apple tattoo and buying 1 of everything they ever put out.

They actually managed to make the screen to body ratio even worse on the new Pixel wow 68% lol g1 google

Why in the fuck couldn't they shrink the bezels on the Pixel 2 to match the 2XL? Was gonna upgrade my wife's iPhone to the smaller pixel but fuck off google that's a huge goddamn phone for a measly 5" screen

u kno?

Camera looks sick tho
i'm really annoyed

you want a smaller phone screen so that the phone itself is smaller
but no, slapp some giant bezels on that bitch and it ends up being 1.2cm shorter and with a screen 1 inch smaller....derp

For a second, I was afraid this was a thread announcing the sequel to the adam sandler movie "pixels"

i'm really annoyed

you want a smaller phone screen so that the phone itself is smaller
but no, slapp some giant bezels on that bitch and it ends up being 1.2cm shorter and with a screen 1 inch smaller....derp
I can't understand how they fucked it up. And the prices didn't even budge? The smaller phone with the giant ass bezels should've been moved further down market.

No wireless charging no deal
She's a beauty though
i've had wireless charging on two phones and really dont see a purpose for it...at all.

instead of plugging your phone into a power outlet, you lay it ontop of a slab that uses the same power cord into a power outlet...

until all work/home surfaces can be used, its ultimately useless.

i've had wireless charging on two phones and really dont see a purpose for it...at all.

instead of plugging your phone into a power outlet, you lay it ontop of a slab that uses the same power cord into a power outlet...

until all work/home surfaces can be used, its ultimately useless.

well, i HAVE found a use for it. when i'm at home and my phone is low battery but i want to listen to my Chord Mojo DAC-AMP/Beyerdynamic 1770s with my phone, i can charge my phone on the slab while still plugging in my Mojo to the open port on my phone to listen.

Wireless charging is like removable sd cards. Only a few dumb faggots use it :-D

I wouldnt go that far. One is borderline pointless and the other allows the companies to charge 3x as much for something the user could buy if needed.

the essential phone is shorter than the pixel 2...with a bigger screen

fml I may just get one of those next time I'm in the states

Back