Page 2441 of 8750
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48801 - 10-07-2017, 15:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by buize View Post
a dog whistle for idiots - nice. I used to want to call people out but I like keeping them around now as a water mark.

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48802 - 10-07-2017, 15:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
a dog whistle for idiots - nice. I used to want to call people out but I like keeping them around now as a water mark.

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
48803 - 10-07-2017, 15:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
So while I understand why you are choosing to tie in political contributions with voting into tax policy, that is actually a separate issue in itself. The focus on this was having you and others attempt to describe 'trickle down', which in reality, you guys havent actually done. What you will do now is look at what trickle down is to me and try to figure out a way to counter that. But at the end of the day, any reasonable and rational person will understand that money coming from the gvt is the actual trickle down.

I suppose it's not surprising that you have it backwards. There isn't some conspiracy on the definition of trickle-down economics. It is primarily about lowering taxes on the wealthy so that they are incentivized to invest in new means of production and create jobs. Thus wealth trickles down from the top to the bottom in the form of demand for new workers, in theory anyway. Reagan is the one who made it famous by cutting taxes in half for the wealthy.

Government spending is the typical Keynesian line of economic thought where the government can provide stimulus to a lagging economy. Problem is that's not how it works in practice - the government spends and spends in good times and bad. It isn't exactly the opposite of trickle-down, but it's close enough, though they aren't mutually exclusive as the national debt can attest to.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48804 - 10-07-2017, 15:57
However, if we reduced the social burden (welfare, illegals, refugees , healthcare -- that) and cut entitlements.. how would that affect trickle down theory?

Honest, I don't know question?

Last edited by SuperTrap; 10-07-2017 at 16:00..
Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
48805 - 10-07-2017, 17:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
However, if we reduced the social burden (welfare, illegals, refugees , healthcare -- that) and cut entitlements.. how would that affect trickle down theory?

Honest, I don't know question?
Very likely would create significant economic unrest and suffering. If you were able to somehow boot all of the illegals it probably wouldn't be too bad until you had a recession type event. If the 2008 recession had happened without the entitlement programs, it would have been significantly worse, probably on the level of the great depression. The entitlement programs were created in response to the great depression, after all. The only benefit is having a balanced budget, which is meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

If you want to reduce entitlements, you need to stop incentivizing bad behavior - e.g. having babies to get more money. Suggesting such a thing would be political suicide though...

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
48806 - 10-07-2017, 17:13
if you booted every illegal or undocumented migrant worker you would be wishing for whole food prices

you wouldnt be getting strawberrys at $5 a pound in october if ******s and **** kicking hicks were out there

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48807 - 10-07-2017, 17:14
having less kids is on the radar sure. there is a way to bring this up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1wXHx2DsSU

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48808 - 10-07-2017, 17:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixiterra View Post
Very likely would create significant economic unrest and suffering. If you were able to somehow boot all of the illegals it probably wouldn't be too bad until you had a recession type event. If the 2008 recession had happened without the entitlement programs, it would have been significantly worse, probably on the level of the great depression. The entitlement programs were created in response to the great depression, after all. The only benefit is having a balanced budget, which is meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

If you want to reduce entitlements, you need to stop incentivizing bad behavior - e.g. having babies to get more money. Suggesting such a thing would be political suicide though...
At some point we need to be adults and address it. I agree there should be a safety net. It is wise. I am not totally heartless, just mostly.

If we took care of the kid thing (for brevity) and made welfare for the very needy available but we took able body adults and put them to work in exchange for the welfare. (reeee slavery)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
if you booted every illegal or undocumented migrant worker you would be wishing for whole food prices

you wouldnt be getting strawberrys at $5 a pound in october if ******s and **** kicking hicks were out there
but if we did that we would also address blackpeople's problem. In fact blackpeople would turn into productive members of society. At the same time taxes and government shrink.

Right? or wrong?

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
48809 - 10-07-2017, 17:47
Soros Money Behind Anti-Trump Resistance | The Daily Caller

Soros u filthy dog keep it up

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
48810 - 10-07-2017, 17:55
Quote:

but if we did that we would also address blackpeople's problem. In fact blackpeople would turn into productive members of society. At the same time taxes and government shrink.

Right? or wrong?
No.

Spoiler

edit: No.

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48811 - 10-07-2017, 18:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
No.

Spoiler

edit: No.
Why?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48812 - 10-07-2017, 18:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Why?

RumbledFeathers
Veteran³
Old
48813 - 10-07-2017, 18:26
Who are the racists again?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
48814 - 10-07-2017, 18:33
it's even funnier if you replace white with hot dog

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
48815 - 10-07-2017, 18:37
Quote:
At some point we need to be adults and address it. I agree there should be a safety net. It is wise. I am not totally heartless, just mostly.

If we took care of the kid thing (for brevity) and made welfare for the very needy available but we took able body adults and put them to work in exchange for the welfare. (reeee slavery
what are you some sort of leftist fag

cael
VeteranXX
Old
48816 - 10-07-2017, 19:05

big deals are coming boys! we're gonna make daca and obamacare great again! yuge maga!

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48817 - 10-07-2017, 19:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
what are you some sort of leftist fag
No, I am a logical white guy

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48818 - 10-07-2017, 20:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/KZAka2e.png/IMG]

big deals are coming boys! we're gonna make daca and obamacare great again! yuge maga!

Something has to happen. Trump cut 90% advertising budget and took down the website every Sunday for maintenance.

Yeah, something is about to happen to Obamacare alright

Boom goes the dynamite

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48819 - 10-07-2017, 20:13
Mexican standoff. Watch it fail or negotiate something sustainable

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
48820 - 10-07-2017, 20:14
â***8364;***732;Who Knowsâ***8364;***8482;: Donald Trump Calls Chuck Schumer for Deal on Health Care

Soros said it's deal time boys no repeal and replace after all

Page 2441 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot