Does anybody actually agree with this? by Flash - Page 12 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Does anybody actually agree with this?
Page 12 of 24
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
221 - 12-31-2017, 10:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
how come no one has tried this at a muslim bakery
They have and, shockingly, were turned away. Where is the outrage you ask? No one knows.

This has nothing to do with discrimination against gays; it has nothing to do with discrimination at all, as we have seen from phaytal, who agrees with discriminating against things/people he believes are worthy of discriminating against, and has everything to do with attacking Christianity.

Sponsored Links
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
222 - 12-31-2017, 10:09
Quote:
Christian Man Asks Thirteen Gay Bakeries To Bake Him Pro-Traditional Marriage Cake, And Is Denied Service By All Of Them

Say that “Bestiality Is Wrong” or “Polygamy Is Wrong” and it’s not considered hate speech, but if you have the opinion that “Gay Marriage Is Wrong” the whole world jumps up and down screaming “racism” “bigotry” and “hatred”.

This is becoming the politically-correct norm, but no matter what one argues, this is suppressing free speech.

No one targeted pro-gay bakeries, but gay activists target Christian bakeries. “Support Gay Marriage” is one Christian bakery was sued for refusing to put that slogan on a cake for an event to support the gay agenda. Yet Christian bakeries that refuse to make pro-homosexual marriage cakes are getting sued left, right, and center. They get fined, they get death threats, and they lose their businesses. This experiment proves beyond doubt that the gay agenda is not just about their freedom to practice a sexual orientation, but the suppression of free speech.

To make our case we provided 3 video clips, the third one is a video showing homosexual activists in Ireland used the state to force a Christian bakery to make a cake with the slogan “Support Gay Marriage” for a pro-gay marriage event, but he refused which added a tremendous loss to his business. Several Christian bakeries were sued in the United States with several who lost their businesses and we said enough is enough.

So Shoebat.com decided to call some 13 prominent pro-gay bakers in a row. Each one denied us the right to have “Gay Marriage Is Wrong” on a cake and even used deviant insults and obscenities against us. One baker even said all sorts of profanities against Christians and ended the conversation by saying that she will make me a cookie with a large phallus on it.

It was all recorded. It will stun the American people as to how militant and intolerant the homosexual bakers were. Even after we completed our experiment we got a ton of hate messages saying that we were “hateful” for simply giving them a taste of their own medicine. They argued that the slogan “Gay Marriage Is Wrong” is not the same thing as “Support Gay Marriage” as if an opposite view of a view is hateful. This would mean that the majority of Americans who oppose gay marriage are “bigoted” and “hate filled”. “Support Polygamy” or “Polygamy is Wrong” are views, yet the first which the Muslim supports and the second most Americans would never support, but both are opinions and are considered free speech

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
223 - 12-31-2017, 10:15
Headline:
"Christian Man Asks Thirteen Gay Bakeries To Bake Him Pro-Traditional Marriage Cake, And Is Denied Service By All Of Them"

Content:
"Each one denied us the right to have 'Gay Marriage Is Wrong' on a cake"

Alt-SJW Interpretation:
There's a war against Christians omg the outrage!

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
224 - 12-31-2017, 10:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaytal View Post
It is black and white at this point. If the Oregon cake people want to challenge the state ruling in federal court, they certainly can. I think they'll have a harder time overturning the verdict as the doxxing was a big part of the ruling, which is not the case with the Colorado case.
You keep repeating this as the sole reason as to why they were fined $135k but you show nothing proving this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaytal View Post
Wait...

So now it's just the amount of money they had to shell out?
The amount of money sought by the emotionally unstable, Jewish lesbians were based on the number of grievances they filed. You can read all their... grievances here. Some of my favorite:
Quote:
In order to reach $135,000, Rachel and Laurel submitted a long list of alleged physical, emotional and mental damages they claim to have experienced as a result of the Kleins’ unlawful conduct.

One of the women, whose name was redacted to protect her privacy, listed 88 symptoms as grounds for compensation. The other, whose name was also redacted, listed 90.
“acute loss of confidence,” “doubt,” “excessive sleep,” “felt mentally raped, dirty and shameful,” “high blood pressure,” “impaired digestion,” “loss of appetite,” “migraine headaches,” “pale and sick at home after work,” “resumption of smoking habit,” “shock” “stunned,” “surprise,” “uncertainty,” “weight gain” and “worry.”
Anna Harmon, the Kleins’ lawyer, told The Daily Signal that during the hearing “there was no expert testimony.”
The witnesses at the hearing were the two women who were requesting a cake, one of their mothers, one of their brothers and another family member. There was no doctor, there was no psychologist, no expert testimony at all.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
225 - 12-31-2017, 10:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
Alt-SJW Interpretation:
Wait... i thought you were against discrimination? Sexual orientation is now protected and, that includes heterosexuals. Simple logic: If a gay couple walks into a Christian baker and demands that they bake them a cake with the message of, "Support Gay Marriage" and gets sued for not baking them the cake because its discriminating against someone sexual orientation, then the same must hold true when a heterosexual couple walks into a gay baker and demands they bake a cake stating, "Support Traditional Marriage".

However, to you, only 1 is discrimination and the other side just needs to accept it as... wait for it... wait... PROGRESSIVE.

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
226 - 12-31-2017, 10:38
Holy ****, you're a moron.

dibs
VeteranXV
Old
227 - 12-31-2017, 10:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Wait... i thought you were against discrimination? Sexual orientation is now protected and, that includes heterosexuals. Simple logic: If a gay couple walks into a Christian baker and demands that they bake them a cake with the message of, "Support Gay Marriage" and gets sued for not baking them the cake because its discriminating against someone sexual orientation, then the same must hold true when a heterosexual couple walks into a gay baker and demands they bake a cake stating, "Support Traditional Marriage".

However, to you, only 1 is discrimination and the other side just needs to accept it as... wait for it... wait... PROGRESSIVE.
u should probably get ur facts straight bud before u try using ~simple logic~

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
228 - 12-31-2017, 10:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
Headline:
"Christian Man Asks Thirteen Gay Bakeries To Bake Him Pro-Traditional Marriage Cake, And Is Denied Service By All Of Them"

Content:
"Each one denied us the right to have 'Gay Marriage Is Wrong' on a cake"

Alt-SJW Interpretation:
there actually is a war against christianity

fundamentally, islam has no place in western civilization or any modern civilization for that matter, and while you could make an argument that no religion has any moral high ground w/r/t civilizations in general. like it or not, christianity has modernized from its antiquated barbarism and has formed a strong foundation for our way of life.

yet it is constantly under siege while people cry out for the acceptance of islam. tell me, is iran better now than it was 60 years ago? why or why not?

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
229 - 12-31-2017, 10:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
there actually is a war against christianity

Holy ****, another idiot.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
230 - 12-31-2017, 10:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibs View Post
u should probably get ur facts straight bud before u try using ~simple logic~
Then please, by all means, lets see these 'facts' you are talking about that apparently i am missing.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
231 - 12-31-2017, 10:49
eat from my hand jgrange

Atreides
VeteranXV
Old
232 - 12-31-2017, 10:52
If the goal was to make an objective point; He should have asked for a cake that reads: "Support Christian Traditions". To ask for a cake that reads: "Gay marriage is wrong" is a viewpoint which directly criticizes or passes judgment on gay freedoms.

The 'support gay marriage' message does not directly criticize or attack Christian values/freedoms, otherwise it would say something like 'abolish Christian marriage' or something to that effect.

Marriage is not something which is exclusive to Christianity. People get married all the time. If religious people want to incorporate their god into the event; go for it.... but that's not the objective for everyone else. No more than the holiday season being a societal tradition of spending time with family and giving gifts. Non-Christians celebrate Christmas - and if one feels the appropriation of Christian traditions into modern society is wrong; I hope the irony isn't lost on you because that's exactly how Christian traditions/values originated.

Society will continue to advance forward regardless. Get over it.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
233 - 12-31-2017, 10:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
Holy ****, another idiot.
There has been an intense push over previous decades to erase Christian moral values from society. From abortion to gay marriage and various subjects in between. You can't possibly argue that Western society today isnt a very different thing compared to just a few decades earlier.

I know this is tw and normal discourse is no longer possible, but **** it. I'm not Christian but I acknowledge that the world WE live in was entirely built on white Christian values. Radical change to this 'infrastructure' will not necessarily result in a positive outcome.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
234 - 12-31-2017, 10:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
If the goal was to make an objective point; He should have asked for a cake that reads: "Support Christian Traditions". To ask for a cake that reads: "Gay marriage is wrong" is a viewpoint which directly criticizes or passes judgment on gay freedoms.

The 'support gay marriage' message does not directly criticize or attack Christian values/freedoms, otherwise it would say something like 'abolish Christian marriage' or something to that effect.

Marriage is not something which is exclusive to Christianity. People get married all the time. If religious people want to incorporate their god into the event; go for it.... but that's not the objective for everyone else. No more than the holiday season being a societal tradition of spending time with family and giving gifts. Non-Christians celebrate Christmas - and if one feels the appropriation of Christian traditions into modern society is wrong; I hope the irony isn't lost on you because that's exactly how Christian traditions/values originated.

"Advance forward" implies positive change. This is far from guaranteed.

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
235 - 12-31-2017, 11:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
There has been an intense push over previous decades to erase Christian moral values from society. From abortion to gay marriage and various subjects in between.
Which is for the best considering separation of Church and State and all. This is something that should've been done since the beginning of the US's birth instead of allowing churches to exist tax free and influence our communities with dangerous group think. Christianity hates and resists scientific discoveries that chisel away at their mind control.

It's clear you're still stuck in their vacuum even as a non-believer. Don't be a weak minded cuck like naptown and havax.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
236 - 12-31-2017, 11:05
Quote:
Which is for the best considering separation of Church and State and all. This is something that should've been done since the beginning of the US's birth instead of allowing churches to exist tax free and influence our communities with dangerous group think. Christianity hates and resists scientific discoveries that chisel away at their mind control.

It's clear you're still stuck in their vacuum even as a non-believer. Don't be a weak minded cuck like naptown and havax.
For better or for worse, the society you live in was built on those values. I'd say America is a pretty good ****ing place, no?

How can you guarantee these changes are for the best? Is supporting hormone replacement therapy for children gonna be positive for society? That's how far LGBT activism has gotten, just as one example.

I think it's horribly arrogant to believe this all results in positive outcomes, when the opposite is far far more likely.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
237 - 12-31-2017, 11:11
Quote:

So, your entire point is the message that given to the bakers? That the message alone is what allows someone to discriminate against another person?

From another cake debacle.
Quote:
Colorado baker faces complaint for refusing anti-gay message on cake
[.....]
"There's no law that says that a cake-maker has to write obscenities in the cake just because the customer wants it," said Mark Silverstein, legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union in Colorado.

Phillips' attorneys had argued in court that requiring him to prepare a gay marriage cake would be akin to forcing a black baker to prepare a cake with a white supremacist message. But administrative law judge Robert N. Spencer disagreed, writing that business owners can refuse a specific message, but not service.

"In both cases, it is the explicit, unmistakable, offensive message that the bakers are asked to put on the cake that gives rise to the bakers' free speech right to refuse," administrative law judge Robert N. Spencer said.
[.....]
So it has everything to do with the message. Everything to do with what the person making the cake finds to be offensive or, what the courts find to be offensive? Who are YOU to force your opinions on what is offensive or not; what i am supposed to accept as tolerance and what i am to find offensive?

Since when does 1 side get to determine what is offensive, what is considered 'hate speech' and what is not?
Quote:
As long as it is your side, your message and what you find offensive or not.

You do not have a legal right to tell me or anyone else what is hate speech or what is offensive.

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
238 - 12-31-2017, 11:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
For better or for worse, the society you live in was built on those values. I'd say America is a pretty good ****ing place, no?
The people suck and are violent so no. It's not all that great. Majority of people are morons though.

Quote:
How can you guarantee these changes are for the best? Is supporting hormone replacement therapy for children gonna be positive for society? That's how far LGBT activism has gotten, just as one example.
You're afraid of transgenders? I'm not sure the relevance here. People have free will - I thought - even your god teaches that.

Quote:
I think it's horribly arrogant to believe this all results in positive outcomes, when the opposite is far far more likely.
I'm not paranoid nor do I live in fear. Good luck with that.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
239 - 12-31-2017, 11:19
Quote:
The people suck and are violent so no. It's not all that great. Majority of people are morons though.

You're afraid of transgenders? I'm not sure the relevance here. People have free will - I thought - even your god teaches that.

I'm not paranoid nor do I live in fear. Good luck with that.
Like I said..typical TW, no reasonable discourse possible. I tried. You guys are badly damaged. Good luck.

dibs
VeteranXV
Old
240 - 12-31-2017, 11:20
samuwell conveniently changes 'gay marriage is wrong' to 'support traditional marriage' to fit his narrative

Page 12 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Does anybody actually agree with this?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
serial rapist of chicago