blitz crying about being banned from tribe ascend cuz he hacks

yeah people ignore me when they can't tolerate being made fun of on the internet anymore, because the internet is serious business to nerds

like RamataKahn just added me today because I was telling him he was acting like an insecure lonely nerd in the "should I fuck my friend's ex" thread

if sad nerds weren't ignoring me I'd be doing my job wrong

So you are here to make fun of nerds and ask for advice on how to play MAME games, play Spacehulk and make custom tiles, celebrate Star Wars day, fix the fans in your alienware laptop and have complete meltdowns?

(obibun by confidential - TribalWar Forums )

You realize how pathetic it is to attack strangers online and try to push upon them how cool you are right?

Highschool is long over homie, you need to let go.

Jm5k, you know that feeling you get when watching someone completely embarrass themselves without knowing it?

Thats how you are making me feel. Please stop, for your own good. At the very least, please stop responding to those that make fun of you.

End PSA

douche chills

a certain two unnamed faggots need to take their dick measuring competition out of this quality thread thx

YG6vv_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s320x240-181195.gif

this isn't epeen fighting

this is a bunch of people making fun of JM5K. I am one of many here. I just get the most attention because I am probably the most baller

to be fair nothing else is going on in this thread anyway and blitz hasn't showed up yet

FYI I am in that video attempting to confirm the spelling of the Cheat Engine user's character name

Unfortunately for -Blitz-, it wasn't until later that I opened the console and realized the name was spelled buhiitz, not buhLitz

whoever it was, naptown/dare/other peaced out really fast as soon as I said something about it in chat :)

lesson for game companies: stop using san serif fonts... we already went through this with tribes 1

p.s. this is probably my first post on TW in 7+ years, wassup yall?

I haven't legitimately laughed out loud at a TW thread in a long time, but when I read "I want compensation in Tribes gold" I fucking lost my shit.

T:A is so bad it makes me yearn for the glory days of Tribes Vengeance :lol:

Personally I think "it was my brother on my account" or "I was just testing them out" are far more effective excuses.

Back