startin again.. wheres mah fukkin ceelin?!

Flipp

Veteran-4
n wat da fuq u guyz doin all da fukkin way down dere?!@?!
catch da fuq up
get on mah fukkin level
god dammit etc

community

u talk about skill ceilin but still lose to a guy 1v1 real bad

then even after playin after 5+ years u say OH BUT I ONly HAVE PLAYED FOR 5+ YEARS so losin against veterans doesnt matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as if there's a big diff between 5+ yrs and 15 yrs if ur a good gamer when most of the 15 yr gamers barely even played for 10 of those years

do u realize that u are bad at this game yet

do u realize that the excuse of "oh ive only played for 5 years!" doesnt really work?

even any of us veterans have taken several year long breaks where it doesn't even matter whatsoever what year we started playing the game... most veterans played so sparingly you probably have as much game time as they do

so uve now played over 5+ years as u say and as u lose so terribly u cry that uve played for way less time than everyone else so its your safety mechanism as you continue losing and everyone sees you are garbage

sorry but if u are any good at video games and u spend 5+ years at a game, you should easily be able to adapt to any skill level in the game, esp when there is no private high level competition barring you from getting into top level games.

turns out you're god awful

oh and i forgot, you have actually registered more happymod kicks than any other individual to try to join the community

so not only do u try to talk shit being a horrible player

but you have been trying voraciously to try to play with happymod cheats which we can obviously infer you have always played with

u talk about skill ceilin but still lose to a guy 1v1 real bad

then even after playin after 5+ years u say OH BUT I ONly HAVE PLAYED FOR 5+ YEARS so losin against veterans doesnt matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as if there's a big diff between 5+ yrs and 15 yrs if ur a good gamer when most of the 15 yr gamers barely even played for 10 of those years

do u realize that u are bad at this game yet

do u realize that the excuse of "oh ive only played for 5 years!" doesnt really work?

even any of us veterans have taken several year long breaks where it doesn't even matter whatsoever what year we started playing the game... most veterans played so sparingly you probably have as much game time as they do

so uve now played over 5+ years as u say and as u lose so terribly u cry that uve played for way less time than everyone else so its your safety mechanism as you continue losing and everyone sees you are garbage

sorry but if u are any good at video games and u spend 5+ years at a game, you should easily be able to adapt to any skill level in the game, esp when there is no private high level competition barring you from getting into top level games.

turns out you're god awful

y ru wasting ur time writing long replies 2 a guy that admits he is trolling as well as speaks in orc and may or may not be frosted tips car keying fedz

im gonna get nasty street meat italian sausages now

no dare i kno where u comin from, but im just windin down and watchin the CS games i missed and i just casually typed that as i wait in between intermission

just makin sure the shitty troll realizes his 5+ yr exp excuse doesnt really work for why he is so bad :rainbow:

they are all really fuckin good tho it is impossible 4 me to pick

hopefully he can keep doing them because its gone mainstream now and his career is taking off with sitcom deals etc

ya i know that what happening but it still fun to watch some of the 2 min clips from youtube w/ the random ppl that dont know how to handle him

its been a bit weird seein him w/ so much hype sittin down with real talk show hosts and mainstream areas cuz i dont usually foresee anything good coming from that... or rather it will be a large diversion from the entertainment that we came 2 enjoy from him

ya this more fun than the shitty player that is mun talking like a retard for some reason as if everyone in the forum was still under 14 years old

Back