A blast from the past pic 1983ish me

2007 yeeeee
lagbert.JPG

You look about 15 in that shot...

I fuckin knew it...dirty fucking hippie :rocker:

Oh yeah - grew up with hippie parents. My dad's brother was the one that went off to Nam. I was always more interested in the guns than the rainbows. Sports more than finger paint. Wouldn't trade my upbringing for the world, though. My dad was a character. He was mainly a swedish greaser anarchist growing up. So, while he was a hippy sort, he was also the kind of guy who took me out back and shot a robin off the house with a BB gun when I was 5. He helped me get a copy of the anarchists cookbook when I was around 13. Lots of mischief. It was a weird mix of weed, Furious Freak Brothers, anarchy, Hunter Thompson and rock and roll. Most of my family were educators too so there was always great discussion, books, movies etc. They really didn't shield my brothers and I from anything. Which is one of the reasons we all grew up to be mostly responsible, athletic types with solid professional careers. We learned a lot about what we didn't want to be along the way. Pretty wild upbringing but not so different than a bunch of our friends and their kids. Good times :)

Last edited:
Is it just me... or can anyone else hear the A-Team theme playing whenever this thread is opened... ?

Today, still wanted by the government he survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him.... don't bother, he doesn't give a fuck, solve your own damned problems you millennial Nancy!

** Cue theme song **

Back