did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke?

Shit like that gets tolerated if the person is sufficiently technically talented. I know plenty of super-talented, socially stupid developers and admins.

yes and that's why they stay as code monkeys and don't advance anywhere in their career

Nope. I respond because I like responding. If I get bored, I'll move on. Are you being trolled?

when we troll, the object is to get someone to respond emotionally and engage in correspondence that one would otherwise ignore or refuse to dignify with one's presence. in this regard, you are clearly being trolled. your stipulation that you wish to respond because you enjoy it is a lie, because your actual preference is to not be in the position of responding in the first place.

unless you consider the defense of your poor decisions and the public examination of your wasted life to be enjoyable, (a position which i would not accept at face value), there is no actual reason for you to be in this thread other than to address your massive insecurities, which are, based on my observation, considerable in scope.

Last edited:
Shit like that gets tolerated if the person is sufficiently technically talented. I know plenty of super-talented, socially stupid developers and admins.
sure socially stupid is tolerable but not this level of aggressive angst.

20tVS.gif

Spoiler

Last edited:
val totally could have gone to harvard if he wanted to, he just didn't give enough of a shit back then

also the only reason he isn't a billionaire right now is because he doesn't like the attention it garners and how it destroys interpersonal relationships. he much rather prefers kicking it with his boys, 6 dudes in a shitty house and sharing a bathroom.

dont worry belial one day u will get fitness moderation and people will respect ur non fundamental mens fitness and google pdf weightlifting advice with ur baby tits and stick legs

that's ironic coming from a guy who weighs about the same as a 12 year old girl

when we troll, the object is to get someone to respond emotionally and engage in correspondence that one would otherwise ignore or refuse to dignify with one's presence. in this regard, you are clearly being trolled. your stipulation that you wish to respond because you enjoy it is a lie, because your actual preference is to not be in the position of responding in the first place.

unless you consider the defense of your poor decisions and the public examination of your wasted life to be enjoyable, (a position which i would not accept at face value), there is no actual reason for you to be in this thread other than to address your massive insecurities, which are, based on my observation, considerable in scope.

oh shit son dat nigga logroller doin his dr Phil thing again sheeeeeeit

I remember when val posted a thread asking if he should go to full sail and everyone said no

then he went anyhow

Back