Blame the deepstate?
Covid hoax?
Voter fraud
Youth vote (reeeeee)

bds screech about another 4 years of Obama

I can already see the tears

gu1ft2j.png

:lol:

Disregard Falcucks bad advice. I prefer the shadows. Those who actually know me know that.

One more word about or to me from you and you join tdog until after the election. Only reason I will unblock you after the election is to laugh at you.

You claim to prefer the shadows yet post about "we" and us all the time...

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

OFN to me, but again, nothing done about it? nothing wrong about it? I think the pay for vote shit going on for her in her 'community' is far worse...
but NADA ZILCH NOTHING

I guess this is OFN too; FUCK THE FBI/CIA
tired about hearing about these 'heroes'

Shock claim: Pelosi and DOJ have been sitting on Hunter hard-drives since September…

war after endless war by false flag dep state

Last edited:
Missing information discovered in POST!!!

Shock claim: Pelosi and DOJ have been sitting on Hunter hard-drives since September…

my post
Spoiler

Last edited:
What excuses will maga dudes have

Blame the deepstate?
Covid hoax?
Voter fraud
Youth vote (reeeeee)

bds screech about another 4 years of Obama

I can already see the tears

My guess is they will say the election wasn't valid. And while they are doing that, I'll be posting video of Trump leaving the WH.

I think the powers that be wanted Trump to be this hateable monster but it backfired and accidentally made just enough people on both sides to realize how crooked the government is. Joe Biden will put the rest of the rubes back to sleep before they know what will hit them. Biden wins in 2.

.edit.

I also think these laptop leaks are legit and came from someone who wants to ruin CCPs blackmail scheme. Problem is nobody outside of "fringe" internet is even aware there is a video of Hunter Biden getting his wiener played with. It isnt the sex video part that matters (until i see otherwise the niece fucking stuff is a larp) it is the shady deals and expose on the world behind the curtain. They don't want people to figure that out. Blackmail is a hell of a business in the intelligence world.

Last edited:
Back