[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

1603309063128.jpg

I was about to debunk just to give you guys a freebie

But apparently this is actually real :lol:

Holy shit we have reached peak 2020

I almost feel bad for senile rudy

Sad!

well shit, that's WAY worse than having pictures of you and your real 14 year old niece naked together on your laptop :shrug:

Are you telling me that character should be considered when we pick someone for public office?

Are you, the person that posts as Havax, saying with a straight face, that character and moral fiber matters?

>(((cohen))) send a 25 year old actor to suduce him
>He goes with her to fuck her in her room
>He gets ready to fuck her
>(((cohen))) runs in screaming "she's 15" to scare him

>someone confirms it by making a totally real text conversation.

Are you telling me that character should be considered when we pick someone for public office?

Are you, the person that posts as Havax, saying with a straight face, that character and moral fiber matters?

I think the VP getting paid by foreign entities for "influence" is a big deal, do you disagree?

I think he is just pointing out how you always have a double standard. Like being upset about other people’s character while being an alcoholic woman abuser yourself.

you can just say Havax, you know. i mean, unless you want me to start saying Lavan Demar Hoffman that posts as Vanster every time. :shrug:

Also, no, it has nothing to do with moral fiber, it has everything to do with breaking the law and knowing that your son was doing this kind of shit and not reporting it to the police (we all know why, joe is a creepy pedo too). moral fiber is one thing, but being a fucking pedophile is a whole different animal.

1603309063128.jpg

I was about to debunk just to give you guys a freebie

But apparently this is actually real :lol:

Holy shit we have reached peak 2020

I almost feel bad for senile rudy

Sad!
can u imagine that is all it takes to dupe this idiot :lol:

makes you wonder how much fucking worse shit they could lure this dope into

Where did they make the money? How?

If Ivanka sold 100,000 dresses, does that matter?

After jared forced saudi arabia to cut off qatar to indirectly force them to pay off his billions of dollars of debt in bad real estate dealings? (Which his father acquired through illegal dealings and was jailed for)

:harambe:

Stop shilling

After jared forced saudi arabia to cut off qatar to indirectly force them to pay off his billions of dollars of debt in bad real estate dealings? (Which his father acquired through illegal dealings and was jailed for)

:harambe:

Stop shilling

hahah did you just say "stop shilling"?

hold on let me catch my breath

No conservative has answered yet. Character was a big deal when Clinton was lying and converting the west wing of the white house into a massage parlor, then tried to cover it, and holding his last straw of character during his impeachment, asked about the definition of the word "is."

Character was very important then to the right, but now they don't seem to care much about character, as their own champion has none.

But yeah, the left are all hypocrites

No conservative has answered yet. Character was a big deal when Clinton was lying and converting the west wing of the white house into a massage parlor, then tried to cover it, and holding his last straw of character during his impeachment, asked about the definition of the word "is."

Character was very important then to the right, but now they don't seem to care much about character, as their own champion has none.

But yeah, the left are all hypocrites

You've been DEBUNKED. Move along.

Back