[T:V] Kill Notification

Sir Lucius said:
And do that thing in NBA Jam where it was like: "He's heating up!"

"HE'S ON [color=FF4400]F[/color][color=FF8800]I[/color][color=FFCC00]R[/color][color=FF8800]E[/color][color=FF4400]![/color]"

whenever i cap i better hear...

"BOOMSHAKALAKA"
or
"IS IT THE SHOES?!"

Sir Lucius said:

"HE'S ON [color=FF4400]F[/color][color=FF8800]I[/color][color=FFCC00]R[/color][color=FF8800]E[/color][color=FF4400]![/color]"
that was the coolest

MONSTER DUNK!

Sir Lucius said:

He's on FIRE!
:heart: that game.

Sir Lucius said:
Also keep track of my kills per weapon and annonuce each time in the global chat what number my latest victim was -- this will make the game.

what would 2 extra global chats over 15 hour periods really affect? I mean, if you could actually kill anyone....

i always found a killpopup type script very useful

reading the chat to see if the person you were attacking died can be a pain in the ass and make you miss important action :/

GigaFool said:
i always found a killpopup type script very useful

reading the chat to see if the person you were attacking died can be a pain in the ass and make you miss important action :/

Yea it helped alot.

I prefer the killsound scripts to popups...

Most people don't like thier hud cluttered (so they can see more) and the sound solves that very simply.

Come on, don't make it more complex than it actually is! Two simple check boxes somewhere in the game options make the trick:

On kill:

[] Play notification sound
[] Pop up notification text in HUD

I think i'd be cool if you started to heat up if you were going really fast and you started to glow red - same with projectiles that inherited your velocity.

And yeah, I loved the "RAMPAGE!" and "DOMINATING!" stuff from ut2k3. It'd be nice to come up with your own types of things to make the announcer yell something. It really makes it more intense and gets you in the game. This IS supposed to reflect a sport, right?

This is supposed to be a team game, not a "me" game. You don't want to put too much focus on individual achievements if they don't necessarily benefit the team. (ex. spawn camping)

Back