Am I missing somehting here??

pocketgamer

Veteran X
So I use to read this site or a regular basis a few months ago, and now that I have come back, I can't find the General Tribes forum. I know its here somewhere since there are like 80 people viewing the forums, but only a few are in the forums I see, and the fact that I click on these peoples most recent posts and I find they are in the general tribes forum. So how do I get to it? Thanks

darn that sucks, I was a member a long time ago, but then I got 56k for a few months, and forgot my email address that I used for this, and forgot my name and pw, so basicly I got screwed. Oohhh Davvvy - so how long we talking, 1, 2 hours? lol jk. . . .any mods read this, save me please . .. I beg. :marweas:

Members who existed before the change (i think 8/11) are grandfathered in. New ones are left out in the cold to wait.

it should be 6 weeks. and after 2 weeks you get to see content in general discussion.

Seriously, how are people supposed to get excited about Tribes without seeing what the real community is like?

sender said:
it should be 6 weeks. and after 2 weeks you get to see content in general discussion.

Seriously, how are people supposed to get excited about Tribes without seeing what the real community is like?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I really think it would be best if they could read it... and not post. Otherwise, what exactly is the lesson they are learning?
Fling :D

Fling said:
I really think it would be best if they could read it... and not post. Otherwise, what exactly is the lesson they are learning?

I have thought this for a while now... And agree.

Just think of the pent up anger, and emotion you could get from members as they read the G forums, yet are unable to post!!!

Priceless.

Brasstax said:
member.jpg

Rubick said:
so how long can you link a picture from netscape mail?

dawnofmem.jpg

edit: fuckin brasstax

Fling said:
6 months. What do you want to see it for?

I want to see my post move 3 pages over night, not 4 spots. there just isn't enough going on in these forums. I agree that something like cant view for first 2 weeks, can view but not post for an additional 4 weeks, and then boom badda bing your in. BUT HALF A YEAR!, wow thats a long time. Thats like 2/80 of our life.

pocketgamer said:
I want to see my post move 3 pages over night, not 4 spots. there just isn't enough going on in these forums. I agree that something like cant view for first 2 weeks, can view but not post for an additional 4 weeks, and then boom badda bing your in. BUT HALF A YEAR!, wow thats a long time. Thats like 2/80 of our life.
If you meant that your life is 80 years, then it's 1/160 of your life... if half a year would be 2/80 of your life, it would make one year 4/80 = 1/20, wich would mean that you die when you're 20. :scared:

edit: stfu member.

^^^^^^^^^^ Saved some work for you almighty vets.

Void|deadjawa said:
I think its pretty stupid that they have to have a 6 month membership to see general discussion.
Over time TT has become more crowded, and I think that will continue. I don't think it's bad that people be shielded from the raw stupidity of General for a bit until they see that nothing is really as serious as it seems on TW and that people here swearing at you and calling you names is really just another form of love, or politics as the case may be.

Back