Favorite mod? T1

Yogi said:
What you had with T2 was a producer who sucked ass at gaming and thus made a game he could play and get points.

You won't see that same mistake with Vengeance.

:rofl:

shooting through boxes in CS is a bug :rofl:

Yogi said:
Shifter didn't influence T2's development and it sure isn't influencing Vengeance.

Base has easily had more competition all around than any other mod if you go all the way back to the very beginning.

Shifter is another bells and whistles on top of base mod that doesn't take years to master like you say. It still a newb blackhole.

I'd put even money on any base team playing a shifter team in shifter and longshot odds on the shifter team playing base against a base team.

1. You aren't the smartest person around if you don't see about 10 different shifter influences in T2 right off the bat. (Where do you think they got the name Juggernaught?)

2. You have been living in a mushroom if you didn't know the shifter community had about 2 8v8 matches per day a year ago (and has been that active since shifter became a mod).

3. If you think any base clan in the entire WORLD could beat a shifter clan in a match on our own turf you are out of your fuckin mind... }KOA{Spinal|O team Offense Captain koa T1, get your most uber base heroes ever drop by our website and give us a time. Match on }KOA{ match server, eveninings and weekends work best for us thanks. Server is AOWC, password is june.
Put your money where your mouth is....
We will even give you a handicap of 8 players vs our 6/
Pussy :)
KOA forums
As for base, we have a small arena clan of 4 players...
Just post on our forums for an arena match.\

EDIT: Just b/c you are admin doens't give you the right to talk smack.

Spinal said:
Mods account for about 60% of the players in tribes... Shifter alone has about twice as many dedicated match servers as base, it spawned its own community, it influenced the development of T2, and Vengance.

This is why T2 sucked ass and why members shouldn't have any input on the T:V.

Game
Set
Match

Im still waiting for a reply to the challenge....
Comon if we are suck tribes nubs, you guys should be able to own us easily....

Spinal said:
1. You aren't the smartest person around if you don't see about 10 different shifter influences in T2 right off the bat. (Where do you think they got the name Juggernaught

Yeah, well guess what, T2 sucks. GJ fucking it up. :flame:

Spinal said:
Im still waiting for a reply to the challenge....
Comon if we are suck tribes nubs, you guys should be able to own us easily....

If 5150 decided to come along and pimp slap you it'd be done. Period. :)

ok...
Go and get them... THE BEST BASE PLAYERS YOU CAN FIND!
Like I posted above:

Server: }KOA{ match server 216.52.202.11
Mod: Shifter K or Shifter VIG, or the new shifter if its out in time.
Players: 8 of the most uber base guys u can find, against 6 }KOA{
Match date: We like weekends, so how bout this saturday or sunday. Time: evenings work for us, but we could probably arrange during the day on Sat or Sun.
Map choice: ALMOST any of the original ctf, open call, open call2, balanced, or dox maps will do. Can be negotiated, so give us one and we will see if it suits shifter play... Broadside, Scarbrae etc =teh sux raindance, spin cycle, canyon crusade, sidewinder etc =teh win.
Refs: One from TWL possibly (Up to you who your ref is), and one from shifter (Up to us).

Note: You can even use any cheats/hax you can find, and we won't be using any, and we will still own you....
You are messing with a cult that has COMPETED in tribes for over 4 years so be prepared....
Pussy:)

EDIT:
Bring it on! You don't have the balls. Email, message, post, whatever you need to do b/c my players are ready to go on very short notice.

Last edited:
Renegades. I, like so many, just fell into on a server with some friends. I made my way over to base. It was hard to find the way back to renegades if my friends wanted to play it.

The whole mod vs base thing has been done--Rengades vs Base. It proved nothing. Renegades won the Ren map, Base won the Base map. Solved nothing, proved nothing. Why bother with Shifter vs Base.

Yogi said:
What you had with T2 was a producer who sucked ass at gaming and thus made a game he could play and get points.

You won't see that same mistake with Vengeance.
I'm already used to not getting any points ;)

Marweas said:
Yes. but only until they got quite silly at the end there. ;)

Which version you talking aboot Mar? the phobiax variant with the invisible mines and super missile? or the .9b?

Which version did you play anyway, and were you on any of the IX tribes?

By the way, the T2 version of IX lives in a different form, try out the On Deadly Ground stuff..

Back