Favorite mod? T1

P Masta Flex

Contributor
Veteran X
Ok, I know most of you hate mods, but if forced to play one, what would it be.

Im a huge Dune fan, and i love dune mod, biohazard would be #2 cause I like to build D

btw, I only play mods when there are no good base games

I used to play Renegades a lot. Don't have a problem admitting it. I only just played Tribes off and on in 99, and I somehow just settled in to Renegades by accident, I guess. It has its own fun value. Well, not anymore, but now I play base only. ;)

Man... here's a crazy story about a mod I ran into by accident one day. Freeze tag, and it was really cool. It was a long time ago so some of the details are a little fuzzy. As I remember it, I was on a server with a couple of guys in my tribe, one we picked at random. I *think* it was one of the T1 dev team who created the mod. It was just like basic freeze tag where if you died, you had to stand in place until somebody from your team came by and tagged you back in. Obviously once everyone on your team was frozen, you lost. I remember following up on it and whoever it was that created it ended up abandoning it due to lack of interest. I tried to convince him to release what he had done so far, and either I couldn't get a hold of him or he just wouldn't.

Anyway I had a blast playing it, and I'd really like to see something like that again.

there were actually some really decent mods for t1. TAC, duel, rabbit, football, RPG...i remember one was like a prison mod, where you died then you went to "prison" at the enemy base and you had to be freed. maybe the rules were a little different but i enjoyed that one every time i played it.

Back