USW beta testers?

Blotter

Contributor
Veteran X
yes yes, T:V will be an open beta, but its obviously closed atm. one of the prizes for winning the T2WC was to be a beta tester for the next tribes game, of course, there were the t-shirts, but even the losers got those! any chance of this happening with T:V? :x

Blotter said:
did u read the first line of my post?

there are people playing the game now.

Yeah, the developers and a few select people, one of which you are not. Just because there are people playing now does not mean you have a chance to play now.

thats why im asking dickhead. it was listed as a prize for the t2 world championships. if its not gonna happen, fine, but i can at least ask.

the prize was to be beta on Fast Attack (read: which, at the time, was the next tribes), wasn't it?

if i am right, then you get nada.

i believe so, but still, the winners of the T2WC got T-Shirts, so did 2nd and 3rd place. so what did the 1st place winners really get?

i dont really care about a prize, this isnt a gripe about not getting enough toys, its been mentioned that "select" people are playing, and it'd be nice to help out, if needed atm, and i think these group of players are qualified :x

Blotter said:
thats why im asking dickhead. it was listed as a prize for the t2 world championships. if its not gonna happen, fine, but i can at least ask.

Sorry, I kinda misread your post. Yeah you got shafted. ;)

Blotter said:
did u read the first line of my post?

there are people playing the game now.
Nobody outside of the dev team has the game on their computer. Colosus plays because he's close and doesn't mind driving up to give me a hand on a moments notice if I ask, but he's not a beta tester (there aren't any). Anybody else who says they're testing it or playing it regularly is a bold faced lier who deserves a rake up the @$$.

Thrax Panda said:
Nobody outside of the dev team has the game on their computer. Colosus plays because he's close and doesn't mind driving up to give me a hand on a moments notice if I ask, but he's not a beta tester (there aren't any). Anybody else who says they're testing it or playing it regularly is a bold faced lier who deserves a rake up the @$$.

used the outlook preview pane lately?

Thrax Panda said:

ok.. well if u need some pre-beta testers u know where to find us! ;)

Yeah, I'm not really a beta tester. Everytime I commented on something, they smacked me and said "shut up" so I didn't really get the "feedback" portion of a beta. :-\

Blotter said:

You will get to beta test it.

With everyone else.

Cry me a river..

Back