[T2 Release] 3 new CTF maps

I've released 3 new T2 client side CTF maps. Lava Gods, Frozen Hope, Frozen Glory 2

All 3 maps feature new custom prefabs, skies, and kickass gameplay. ;)

Stop by my mapping site here at TW to see more screenshots, and for detailed info on all 3 maps.

Download - Lava Gods
Download - Frozen Hope
Download - Frozen Glory 2

Lava Gods
eHalsshot0000.jpg

eHalsshot0001.jpg

eHalsshot0017.jpg

iHalsshot0007.jpg

Frozen Hope
eHalsshot0093.jpg

eHalsshot0100.jpg

eHalsshot0062.jpg

Frozen Glory 2
eHalsshot0017.jpg

eHalsshot0041.jpg

eHalsshot0024.jpg

nice to see the tribes2 map community is still doing great stuff :D

great stuff, InfamousButcher. we need to get you to open UED & 3dmax now!

omfg i have a tribalwar account after all.

Pictures look GREAT. I love the exterior shape of those buildings, a lot of people make them way too boxy. The blue lighting is simple and nice.

Tse is right, you need to come over to the UED side...

I've been messing with UED/3dsmax here and there. Trying to get somewhat of a head start seeing that we have quite a while before T:V ships. Sometime in 2005 right? Plenty of time to "master" UED.

/me ducks ;)

InfamousButcher said:
I've been messing with UED/3dsmax here and there. Trying to get somewhat of a head start seeing that we have quite a while before T:V ships. Sometime in 2005 right? Plenty of time to "master" UED.

/me ducks ;)

#stg

bunch of us dug into UED on various projects and explorations.

InfamousButcher said:

Cool, I'll stop by sometime.​

also, just as a general note... folks who've done really excellent worldcraft work will carry a lot of weight when TV comes along... and those who never dared make "client side maps" will be kinda overwhelmed.

so, i dont mean to come off as trying to make a clique. i also hope we all support the newbies as well... especially through bytor's site (sorry, tw).

Back