T2 turning into CS

Kefka

Veteran X
Jesus Christ, I miss the days when people would mash VGCS when you hit a great shot. Now it seems like I'm getting disgruntled cocks telling me that I'm a pussy hacker. Fucking lame cheaters giving everyone a bad name to the point that you don't have positive conversations any more.

Sounds like bad server choice. I've not encountered that once, and people very often compliment me on my shots during play.. of course I do the same.

It's the claims like "You're using h2 (or whatever the hell its called)" as in all seriousness. Usually after I hit them with a headshot while capping or one of those short-range missile hits where they don't get the time for flare to distract the missile.

As for servers, they're hard to come by these days :(. Especially due to a router prob I got... kicks me off of bygames, gamesurf.de, and used to blueyonder and ATF's. I'm hard pressed to find a classic server with more than 7 people at 2AM.

Last edited:
Wish I could say something better, but get used to it. Its like that in every game. If you kill someone people would just assume blame it on cheats rather than admitting someone is better than they are.

Well you can't expect to get complimented for rifle headshots or short range missiles but I can't remember anyone saying something like that to me for those.

However, interpolate seems to be the thing they belly ache about with me... just can't recognize a decent chaingun.

Don't let it get you though, on DT server peeps just sit down and suck eggs... luckily the only DT server is the best server.

If you whore the CG, sit back and snipe, or depend on missiles - then players will hate you. So if you don't like getting your feelings hurt by others calling you a cheater, then use the disc instead. A good disc shot always gets complimented.

Not everyone sees all the weapons you use. When you land a missile shot, chances are that they aren't going to be around to disk too. I've just been getting this crap a lot recently since I've been experimenting with a medium/e-pack and a missile launcher for capper... if my team can't cover me from a pack of lights, I may as well use the missile launcher so I can concentrate more on my ski route and less on my aim.

So far, it's been very effective; especially when dealing with the extra armor for multiple disk jumps.

I give out "ns" quite a bit when they deserve it. You're not going to hear anyone ever say "nice chain", or "nice guided rocket" though. :lol: That is, unless they're being a smartass.

NAT Mav said:
I give out "ns" quite a bit when they deserve it. You're not going to hear anyone ever say "nice chain", or "nice guided rocket" though. :lol: That is, unless they're being a smartass.
You'll see a chain compliment from time to time... long before a snipe or missile one anyway, that's for sure.

Back