News: Happy Halloween

Colosus

my pronouns are..
Veteran XX
From all of us at TribalWar, we hope you have a fun Halloween. Remember that if you're going out tonight for a party and you drink, have a designated driver (and don't let Bosh tell you when to stop). Be safe, have fun and we'll see you all after your hangovers.

boo.jpg

This thread is OT. Please lock it.

About Halloween though, it came to my attention that everyone always gets those orange and black candies. You konw the ones i'm talking about. they have no labels or nothing and they are shit. WHERE THE FUCK DO THEY COME FROM?? i've NEVER seen them in stores. and who the fuck buys them?? they have to be the most hated of all halloween candies.

Doaln said:
About Halloween though, it came to my attention that everyone always gets those orange and black candies. You konw the ones i'm talking about. they have no labels or nothing and they are shit. WHERE THE FUCK DO THEY COME FROM?? i've NEVER seen them in stores. and who the fuck buys them?? they have to be the most hated of all halloween candies.
OMFG yeah I know, um u mum.. where are they who makes them, it's the aliens.. the alieans, they are comming to eat our brains, then our cars. And then when there are no more cars they eat all the bars? From door to door! OMG RUN AWAY!?!?!?!

Ten points if you get the reference?

Visit

www.goatse.cx

should be WS if you don't click any links. :D

but i reserve the right to call NWS incase ur browser or isp or whatever has a cache of old goatse.

Back